Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1/3 Scorpion from PCS.

Will be on show at NYCC in a couple of days time. I WANT IT.

They'll also be showing a ton of other stuff including their new 1/6 PVC DC line which is starting with Batman! PCS kicking ass recently. Will update the thread when pics emerge

Comment

Dodonpachi Daioujo Type 1 ship plastic model kit announced for February 2015

Comment

Couple of pics of the PCS Batman. Seems to be smaller than 1/6 maybe? Also has a light up and seems to be wall mounted?!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
          1/3 Scorpion from PCS.

Will be on show at NYCC in a couple of days time. I WANT IT.

They'll also be showing a ton of other stuff including their new 1/6 PVC DC line which is starting with Batman! PCS kicking ass recently. Will update the thread when pics emerge
          Wow, thats sick, Where can I get one!! Sub-Zero too??

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
            Wow, thats sick, Where can I get one!! Sub-Zero too??

No Sub Zero yet. Will be up for order in the next month or so via www.popcultureshocktoys.com

Fett is up for order!

Not out for a year and non interest in the EX so i'll be sticking my order in waaaay into next year lol.
            Last edited by NeoDragoN; 09-10-2014, 21:18.

Comment

No Sub Zero yet. Will be up for order in the next month or so via www.popcultureshocktoys.com

Fett is up for order!

Not out for a year and non interest in the EX so i'll be sticking my order in waaaay into next year lol.
              Awesome thanks man, as things improve I'm sure a lot will be spent there!

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                Awesome thanks man, as things improve I'm sure a lot will be spent there!
                Just a warning he probably will be around $800 - $1000

Comment

Just a warning he probably will be around $800 - $1000
                  Ouch, but man that'll look great in the new house when we finally move in!

Comment

Some NYCC Kotobukiya updates!

For you perverts!

Also shown as in development ( no sculpts even shown )

Lots of new ArtFx+ stuff like Red hood, Marvel Now X-Men, Alien and Classic Superman.

For the 1/6 ArtFX line they announced The Flash!

Comment

Her face looks really odd, kind of glad I sold mine off. Incredibly happy about ArtFX The Flash though, hoping Hal is next

Comment

Couple more pics of the PCS Batman.

Comment

This thread slipped to the 2nd page!!

My Conan The Brutal came from Quarantine Studio. Some nit picks but overall happy with him!

Little review of mine Number 49/260.

I fixed his eyes as one was looking down and one was looking up. I'm gonna have to add some colour to his belt, just some little details needed to make him pop ( which are there on the proto/promo shots )

I don't think it's as bad out of the box by any means i just think it could have been better.

What i do like is everything from the torso up, the sculpt and skin texture on his torso and face is just amazing, the face is just awesome, really can't wait to see what you guys with the kits do with him.

The big Axe is really nicely done too, its a big thick wodge of metal, nicely textured and painted. Also the shield, really nicely done, nice finish....again might touch this up with some gold on the lions face just to give a bit more colour.

Base is done well, nice littering of weapons and armour. I actually wouldn't have minded the base to be a little larger though, as the statue is so large, a larger base would have been better imo. I am in the minority though as i do like fussy and cluttered bases

My biggest problem is his right leg, they added scarring to it but it just lacks all the texture from the torso, it's like it was sculpted last minute by someone else....

The flesh tones again on the upper half of him look fine to me, again it's that left leg that looks the worse. It has almost grey highlights and with no texture to it as i said....it comes off a little plasticy.

Overall it's a great Conan statue but it'll always niggle me that this could have been one of best. Not everyone can paint and not a lot of people want to paint a $300 statue nor should they have to, so i imagine some people will be disappointed.

Anyway some pics.

Comment

One with DeathDealer who now looks tiny lol. I do prefer the skin tone on Conan over DD....

Comment

For those loving on Evil Within

Comment

Also, MP05 Megatron is a getting a golden reissue

Comment

Working...
                                X