Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your Kaiju on people! God i hope the movie is awesome lol

Comment

TRU US will prepay the customs for you, which is better than forking out Royal Mail's ?9 admin charge on top as well.

Comment

Despite having several characters left to do Koto are revisiting Bishoujo Wonder Woman with this:

The original:

Comment

Picked up a couple of pieces last couple of weeks.

Kotobukiya Commander Cody - 1 of Kotos best, fantastic switch out options and the light up is superb!

Bowen Annihilus - Been wanting this for a while and finally got him for a great price, i do wish it was a more modern take on Annihilus but you can't knock how great this looks and the base is fantastic!

Comment

I might have already asked this, I suspect I have, but what are the chances Toys R Us UK will stock Masterpiece Soundwave down the line?

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
              I might have already asked this, I suspect I have, but what are the chances Toys R Us UK will stock Masterpiece Soundwave down the line?
              You have

By all accounts it's already showing on the UK TRU stock system along with Acid Storm but no release date or price info yet but it is being rumoured to be the same price point as Prime so ?100 is being touted alot which is a F'ing bargain.

My tapes alone were that much (well would have been if family hadn't got them for my birthday for me )

Neil

Comment

Soon as I clicked in on something other than my phone I saw the top post

Gonna hold off then, the 18th looming made me question but shipping and customs pushes the price right up and as long as it hits UK at some point it's probably worth waiting it out.

Comment

Kotobukiya has revealed the art for their upcoming 1/10 scale Avengers collection

Feels compromised. Hulk fits the film but doesn't impress me like their other Hulk in the works does. Iron Man... who knows. Having got multiple IM's in their line up already I assume is the reason for the colour change. Thor is just awful. Captain America could be okay...

Comment

SS have put up the new Conan PF and he's a massive 27 inches tall! He's also a massive $460! I kinda expected it though with the Fury of the Beast Dio coming in at $500 a while back and it's pretty much the same size ( out in September, mines paid off now, so hyped ).

Not too bothered about the EX ( Conan doesn't even have the sword except in the movie ) so i'll get the reg off collectibles direct when he puts it up!

Anyone been following the Sideshow SDCC event so far?

It's Been pretty lame with some repaints and 1/6 figs mostly but some nice PF's like Black Widow, Snow Tropper and Planet Hulk have gone up.

Comment

Soon as I clicked in on something other than my phone I saw the top post

Gonna hold off then, the 18th looming made me question but shipping and customs pushes the price right up and as long as it hits UK at some point it's probably worth waiting it out.
                      Lol normally the way
                      Phone browsing sucks to be honest.

Yeah definitely worth waiting now.
                      I'm even tempted to pick up Acid Storm myself once the price drop comes...don't really need him but he could be good for Customs or if the rest of the rainmakers actually appear here as well
                      Still miffed we never got Thundercracker though

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                      Anyone been following the Sideshow SDCC event so far?

It's Been pretty lame with some repaints and 1/6 figs mostly but some nice PF's like Black Widow, Snow Tropper and Planet Hulk have gone up.
                      Nope not even had a look.

Massively cutting back now.
                      The PF's I have on order & Hot Toys Robocop are pretty much it for me now & once those are here it will most likely be Transformers Masterpiece & 3rd party stuff only.

I have too much that I can't display already without continuing to add stuff to it all the time.

Neil

Comment

I would have bought Thjndercracker too. I've been watching for SDCC, hoping some of the recent art reveals at least get shown in prototype form. Kotos Iron Patriot has been awol for a while so wajt him to pop up too.

Comment

I would have bought Thjndercracker too. I've been watching for SDCC, hoping some of the recent art reveals at least get shown in prototype form. Kotos Iron Patriot has been awol for a while so wajt him to pop up too.
                          Yep I'd have had T'Cracker too
                          He is more cartoon accurate than my Takara MP-03 version so would have looked better with my Starscream & Skywarp.

Neil

Comment

Sounds like the final release dates have been announced for the Nissans...

Prowl = September 28th
                            Bluestreak = October 26th
                            Smokescreen = December 14th

So that's all 3 before Chrimbo

Than Wheeljack & Bumblebee sometime early in 2014

Can't wait

Neil

Comment

Good job I'm working Xmas, Smokescreen is awfully close to it and he's being delivered there.

Kotobukiya have revealed the art for the next Star Wars Bishoujo, Mara Jade. Lost on me this series though

Comment

Lol only good reason to be working at Christmas

That Mara Jade is pretty sweet.

New arrival for me today in the form of another figure towards my Figuarts DBZ collection...

Neil

Comment

Working...
                                X