No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not home to check mine, but it could be the Microman release you have.

Comment

Not confirmed as a statue yet but Kotobukiya posted it so it's likely to be Spider Womans Bishoujo follow up. Bishoujo Jubilee:

Comment

She's so '90s.

Comment

Agreed, def one of the more retro styles they've gone for.

Finally got Prowl up and running, brill from the front, a bit illusion spoiling from the back but overall very happy.

Will post as soon as on a browser able to.

Comment

Here we go:

Comment

Koto have shown art for Bishoujo Starfire too. Not too familiar with the character so reminds me of a hooker

Comment

Those Prowl pics are awesome. He looks amazing. Always one of the more dignified Transformers.

Comment

Cheers

New Koto reveals from NYCC. Juri for the SF Bishoujo line and the Spider Woman prototype

Comment

Mara Jade looks very impressive there.

Glad you have Prowl & are pleased with him, well worth the money

Neil

Comment

Bishoujo Cammy art revealed

Comment

Black Canary prototype

Comment

first look at the new prime from the upcoming transformers film

not sure whats going on with his spindly arms and he is still to far to complicated, I'm really sick of bays transformers designs, really poor show bay.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                            first look at the new prime from the upcoming transformers film

not sure whats going on with his spindly arms and he is still to far to complicated, I'm really sick of bays transformers designs, really poor show bay.
                            Have to admit the alt mode looks quite impressive robot mode not so much.

I've hated everything Bay has done & this is something else I definitely won't entertain buying.

I appreciate him opening up TF's to a whole new generation through the movies but what I don't like is that his design ideas have infected the cartoons as well & I'll still not forgive him for making Bumblebee mute.
                            I've never really liked 'Bee even in the cartoons but I never hated him enough for him not to speak.

Oh well whining aside I'll still see the 4th film...I am a gluten for punishment & as much as I hate it all I am still obsessed.

Neil

Comment

The movie designs are so messy.

They don't look nice still, let alone when they're fighting each other.

I was thinking the other day about Prime's weakness - no innocents can get hurt. That was a real restriction!
                              Does anybody remember the storyline where Prime died playing a computer simulation, but his mind was stored by the creator in the system?

He beat Megatron, but some virtual people died, so he said that he'd lost and he should be the one who dies.

Comment

Yup, unless a restriction on that toy the arms look bad. Bay should have used the Masterpieces as guidance

Prototype for Bishoujo Starfire already emerges

Comment

Working...
                                X