No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks awesome! Figuarts doing what they do best!

Comment

Damn, that Mario looks awesome. Want!

Though the ?-Block Mario is hitting should really be an empty brown one if that Mushroom is there. /nitpick

Comment

lol they didn't provide used ? blocks. I had to make do

Comment

As the LE of Gundam Missing Link came with a HGUC model (my first ever!), it seemed rude not to assemble it:

Comment

Picked up Bowen Classic Black Panther a couple of weeks ago, easily one of my fave statues, just a great pose and that awesome base!

Last edited by NeoDragoN; 04-06-2014, 15:45.

Comment

DC ArtFX Wonder Woman revealed:

Comment

So after a long wait I finally have something new today.
                Now there had been rumblings on various forums of massive issues with this little beauty & blind buying from online suppliers was going to be a gamble of the piece you got so I was pleased as punch that it seems like my LCS got some good ones in

So here is the little beauty....

Some of the little details are awesome like the real fishnet stockings...

Or the tattoo for Oliver...

All in all she is lovely in hand another hit for the line that just keeps giving.

I also took the chance to line her up with the other ladies at home (Harley is absent as she's already gone into storage I'm afraid) & they look great together can't wait to get more now.

Neil

Comment

Nice Neil. Probably my fave one of the line.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                    Nice Neil. Probably my fave one of the line.
                    Thanks Alex
                    Yeah she's my fave too which is why I was really worried about the issues that seemed to be cropping up

Really pleased that mine is ok

Neil

Comment

Wow Neil. That is one incredible figure!!

Comment

A trio shot. Koto have said there'll be a base and a reduction in size for the final release so she properly fits in scale with the others

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                          Wow Neil. That is one incredible figure!!
                          Thanks man, I'm super pleased with her.

Supergirl should be next as she's due a re-release.

Stargirl after that but I'm not 100% sold on her yet so will wait to see her in hand before I decide what to do there.

Neil

Comment

Hey guys....kinda bought my first doll......NO YOU SHUT YOUR FACES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                              Hey guys....kinda bought my first doll......NO YOU SHUT YOUR FACES!!!
                              Lol we knew you would one day....sooooo what'd ya get??

Comment

It's a RAH Kamen Rider.

I've been wanting to get some bigger Kamen Rider stuff for a while and some of the shots of the RAH stuff really blew me away. I mean in the shows it's guys in rubbery suits with big bug masks so when you see the RAHs made with rubbery suits and big bug masks, it really looks just like they came right out the show.

Also because they all wear suits you don't get terrible arm joints or big seams where a super detailed face meets a plastic body *couhghottoyscough*, which are two of the things i hate about 1/6 figures in general.

Will do some pics and impressions when i get him.

Comment

Working...
                                X