Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something a little different.

Bought Ichigo's Tensa Zangetsu and his Hollow mask, both really nice quality and look great!

Comment

Turns out Grimlock MP rerelease is already hitting shelves in the US, $60

Comment

^ Looks really cool. I used to read Bleach but then that stopped for some reason. Today I actually got the first 13 DVD sets (1-131) for ?30

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
        Worst 'fall off the wagon' ever!!
        I know its awful! I've now pre-ordered the Yellow and Blue Rangers as well as the two Red ones. Awaiting for the Dragon Zord to go up and I'll order that... then it'll be the end.

My favourite Black Ranger is also the voice of Ichigo!
        Last edited by shaffy_oppa; 21-05-2014, 23:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          Turns out Grimlock MP rerelease is already hitting shelves in the US, $60
          This irks me $60 in us ?100 in uk even if you got stung on import duty you would still be better off importing, it's crazy it certainly isn't gonna cost you an extra $100 dollars to get him over here.
          Last edited by Lebowski; 21-05-2014, 23:22.

Comment

Yea, ouch and quite a mark up, even if he's gone up massively in price over here since he's first appearance.

Btw taken from the RLLMUK thread - a Kapow sale on with mostly TF's (Soundblaster for ?99) in it: http://www.kapowtoys.co.uk/overstock-sale.html?p=1

Comment

First proper pics of MP10EVA:

Comment

Volks have announced a plastic model kit for the Edelweiss, Valkyria Chronicles' MBT. 1/35 scale, with lots of extra accessories sold separately (figures, extra barrels, photo etched parts), scheduled for June.
                Preorders open at HLJ.

MINE!

Comment

Finally found a new video for the Megatron-adrive

There are picture as well but for some reason I can't save them to host.

Still can't find any release info though

Neil

Comment

*coff-coff*

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                      consider me stupid lol

I totally missed that

Comment

Volks have announced a plastic model kit for the Edelweiss, Valkyria Chronicles' MBT. 1/35 scale, with lots of extra accessories sold separately (figures, extra barrels, photo etched parts), scheduled for June.
                        Preorders open at HLJ.

MINE!
                        b_k - what are HLJ like at packaging goods? There is a model on there that is about ?30 cheaper than getting it from eBay.co.uk. I'm concerned about how well it will be packaged. Your thoughts please.

Comment

Sturdy cardboard boxes and plenty of bubblewrap. I've used them for several plastic kits, including MGs, and everything was delivered without a scratch.

Comment

I saw Pokemon Model Kits today, I had no clue they did those. They're quite cheap on that site so might order one or two, they were ?15-18 at the MCM Expo lol.

Comment

You will get nailed on Customs from HLJ though Grover.

Can't fault them otherwise.

Comment

Sturdy cardboard boxes and plenty of bubblewrap. I've used them for several plastic kits, including MGs, and everything was delivered without a scratch.
                                Thanks b_k.

Order placed!

Comment

Working...
                                X