The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!

It's nice to hear some positive news in here too!

Although I'm disappointed you ignored all my awesome proposal ideas to just do it in the hotel room.

I bet you didn't even have a "meal" delivered by room service and when she took the lid off - BOOM there's the ring.

Congratulations, Sir!

Comment

*cries* Our little Shakey is all growed up!

Grats!

Comment

D'aw! Yay!

Comment

Shake FTW.

Faith in humanity restored.

Achievement unlocked.

Comment

Uh-oh. There must be balance...I'll have to mess up any dates I get this month to make sure there's something negative to keep the scales level.

Comment

G A M E O V E R (In a Daytona style if you are happy or a tekken style if you re in a mood)

Seriously congrats though

Comment

Gee Ay Em Ee Oh VUUU Ee Arr.

Love how they get the V wrong!

Comment

congratulations Shakey, great news

Comment

In keeping with the Anglo-Japanese feel-good theme established by jake:

I popped the question yesterday and also got a yes

Can we lock the thread now?

Comment

Congrats Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is becoming the thread of win.

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                        In keeping with the Anglo-Japanese feel-good theme established by jake:

I popped the question yesterday and also got a yes

Can we lock the thread now?
                        Awesome stuff! You don't tend to talk about this stuff on Facebook so I did wonder! You asked in London, then?

My fianc?e stayed at my place for a couple of day (no GTA5 for me, boo). We cooked food together, watched the new Ring movie (Sadako 2 3D), watched some other Japanese horror films together at home as it's a mutual interest, and talked about future post-graduation plans. We're going to a couple of career fairs together too (which pleases me, just having her there will make me feel much better). Her parents and family seem to have totally accepted me, too - I'm invited to her grandmother's place for the traditional family new year celebrations, her grandmother is treating me like one of her grandchildren, and her parents have been giving me a huge amount of support. My fianc?e has also started to leave things at my apartment in Kyoto rather than having to carry the stuff between Kyoto and Suzuka every couple of weeks. This is a good sign.

Comment

Warms my cockles seeing you lot so happy.. great stuff.

Comment

Living vicariously through others is awesome!

(I am actually being serious)

For those recently engaged, I hope you've discussed the children issue.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                              For those recently engaged, I hope you've discussed the children issue.
                              So do I. It did for my first marriage, that one.

Comment

And partly mine too, even though I was very clear from the start that I wanted to be a father.

In good news! I gave the hottie from the restaurant across from the hotel I work in my number

Comment

Working...
                                X