The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
    I am 27 and currently I am really into the ladies whom are in their 30s. Great sex, still young, and more mature then women in their 20s imo.
    I have always been the same.
    Was with a 30yr old when I was 19.
    Was with a 30yr old when I was 34.
    2 years of happy singleness since.

Comment

Havent had to post in here as everything's been going fine but I found out something about a girl I've been going out with and it's completely put me off her.

Basically before we got together she banged some street rat looking guy. Seen this guy on facebook and it's repulsed me to the extent that I'm unsure if I even want to see her anymore.

Anyone had this happen to them?

Comment

Deal with it. I slept with a woman so fat it's a wonder I had any impact. Lots of people do stupid things. As long as she isn't diseased it doesn't really matter.
        Last edited by nakamura; 22-01-2015, 11:11.

Comment

But did she ask the important question, "Is it in yet?" nak?

Kit, everyone has a history just have to look past it really.

Comment

Haha. Nah kidding aside she was a pretty hefty girl but we had a good time and don't regret it. Past is past.

Comment

Exactly, put it down to experience and move on. If they're good memories remember them, if not banish them away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                Havent had to post in here as everything's been going fine but I found out something about a girl I've been going out with and it's completely put me off her.

Basically before we got together she banged some street rat looking guy. Seen this guy on facebook and it's repulsed me to the extent that I'm unsure if I even want to see her anymore.

Anyone had this happen to them?
                What was the time gap between her taking it from ratty and you guys starting to see each other mate?

Comment

It really shouldn't matter. Even if it's like a day before. The past is just that the past.

Comment

Time should only matter if he is pulling out while you are waiting to go in.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
                      Haha. Nah kidding aside she was a pretty hefty girl but we had a good time and don't regret it. Past is past.
                      Fat birds are like mopeds. They're a great laugh until your mates find out you're riding one.

Comment

Indeed. And all my mates laughed at me until they realised I didn't care and asked them if they had a good time playing with themselves everyday.

Comment

My joke was out of order and untrue, but I couldn't resist.

Sorry everybody.

Comment

Haha it was funny!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                              My joke was out of order and untrue, but I couldn't resist.

Sorry everybody.
                              QC now PC?

Comment

Two nuns in a bath...

What an excellent use of water resources.

Comment

Working...
                                X