Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. What a piss take.

Comment

At least you're out of it. I was in a relationship where I was used, inside I always knew it but I was a fool and didn't get out ASAP.

Comment

Should of used a dab of this to sort out your problem.

Comment

Can you send me your home address again please Mr Taku, my work needs to bill you for the computer I just spat my coffee all over

Comment

Ironically, that very substance importaku posted can fix your coffee'd computer

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
              I'm 38 now, & if I meet another woman she'd prob have to be over 30, just to make sure that i don't look like a paedo .
              Erm im 43 and my missus and mother of my children is 25

Lol - having a young partner is a good thing and sometimes a bad thing

Comment

That's a decent gap, does she look/act older than 25 though Buster? just being nosey really, my wife is only 18 months younger than me, in to our forties now and we're both starting to feel the aches and pains etc together.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post

PhD in L.A.D. (BA in gash)

Comment

My misses is only 5 months younger than me and we feel the same way. I can't really imagine dating someone much younger than myself. I'm far too lazy/busy to deal with that kind of nonsense.

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                    Ironically, that very substance importaku posted can fix your coffee'd computer
                    Nail polish remover with added vitamin E will fix a shorted out monitor and tower? Amaze.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post

When I was around 26, I went out with a girl who was 18 and although it was fun, it was the most difficult relationship I had.

Although everyone is different, we both found it hard to communicate on the same wave length as each other. Whereas I would ignore or let something go, she would pick up on it and just keep hounding me. If there was a problem and I wanted to talk, she would bottle it up and not speak. It boils down to maturity in the end and she was acting just as I would have at that age. The older you get, the confident you become in yourself, your abilities and how to cope and express yourself.

My Fianc? is 1 year older than me but from the moment we hit it off, it felt perfect. More power to you if you have a younger partner though!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                        That's a decent gap, does she look/act older than 25 though Buster? just being nosey really, my wife is only 18 months younger than me, in to our forties now and we're both starting to feel the aches and pains etc together.
                        That's where the good and the bad comes into it

Good is that she is energetic, likes to do stuff, a great mother and partner, similar interests in games and at the cinema plus the adulty stuff is always good (flexible)

The bad comes down sometimes to attitude and a little maturity, we can argue over silly things that are insignificant and doesn't quite understand money, given the chance would spend everything in a heartbeat since she has never really had to pay bills and drinking wise she would like to go out and get smashed if possible whereas I know the pain I would be in the next day and would take it easy

Other things like she is flirtatious and due to the age gap I worry she is going to seek a younger model as I start falling apart, which isn't the case and my cross to bear being probably a little jealous and she would rather have a club 18-30 holiday whereas I would rather have a Caribbean cruise

The guys are right it is harder to manage at times but if you read through this thread myself and my partner have had a lot of history and the amount of bad things that have happened to us is quite astonishing but we are still here - always peaks and troughs but the peaks are great and the troughs are manageable and wools has pretty hit most problems we can have right on the head with his post

Funny thing with jealously is that I have done the dirty on her and the guilt made me admit it to her but she hasn't done it to me and I'm the jealous one - we came though that mostly unscathed and certainly wouldn't do it again

Funny thing is it was with another almost twenty year old

My last 4 encounters with ladies outside marriage have been between the ages of 18-21 when I was 37 onwards - I have been with charlotte now just over 4 and a half years

In fact charlotte turned 24 in May this year and not 25 - I'm rubbish, she was 2 months old when I joined the navy
                        Last edited by buster_broon; 14-08-2014, 12:10.

Comment

Dirty old sod lol :-)

Comment

You're so right, always peaks and troughs, no matter the age. My daughter is 21 soon and she has grown up so much in the last 18 months it's amazing (didn't really have a choice as she had a baby - all planned), has been the making of her to be honest.
                            It's all give and take, I work with quite a few 18 to 25 year olds and is amazing how different girls in that age bracket can be, total opposite ends on the spectrum most of them.

As long as you're both well and happy, you're 90% there!

Comment

I am 27 and currently I am really into the ladies whom are in their 30s. Great sex, still young, and more mature then women in their 20s imo.

Comment

i'm a toyboy - my wife is 15 days older than me. As it was her birthday on the 16th I have another 10 days of being a year younger than her :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X