No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd expect nothing better from FammyDwad to be honest. Flaunting his lass's knockers. Flaunting his brazen sub-Viz-style classless humour. And flaunting his terrible beer. A trio of lamentable decisions, all in one dreadful package.

Failydodd, you're a disgrace.

Comment

I'll be on twitter if anyone needs me.

Comment

I quite like Corona actually.

Comment

Pfft. Mexican ****e where you need to filter it through citrus fruits rammed in the neck of the bottle just to improve the taste.

Only FaMMyDoDd would waste a) drinking time and b) noshing time, by mixing the two activities up. Rubbish effort!

Comment

You have to remember, Speedy has only tried Corona, Carling and Fosters (he's still young, see).

You never have to take a beer-break from noshing to refresh? Always a good reason to have some sparkling mineral water in the fridge.

Comment

Pah. I'd clocked up 1000 beers by the time I was his age. Regrettably, far less melon noshings.

One does not mix noshing and beers. It is just not the done thing. Two of the best things in life, for sure, but not to be thrown into one basket. Only plebs like doddy make such errors of judgement.

Comment

You'd hit 1k by that age? Sorry Prin, calling BS on that, simply because good taste only comes with age.

Comment

I was drinking real ales from 18 and started keeping records of the bottles alone - by which time I'd already had well over a hundred - at 21.

How old is Speedy again?

Comment

Haha, yeah I haven't sampled that much. I tend to steer clear of canned beer and only really try stuff like Corona, Tiger, Cobra, Peroni and ciders (Cidre or Kopparberg).

Really like a 660ml bottle of Cobra.

Edit: I'm 24!

Comment

Ah. I was probably on about 700-800 by 24 then, as a very conservative estimate.

Comment

Got dumped today, it lasted all of one month.

I'm glad to be honest. If I have one piece of advice for everyone on here... NEVER date anyone with bad baggage. It's like she never really dated me, according to her I was just always the same as how her other ex's had treated her. When I tried to talk some sense into her, she just screamed at me telling me I was a lier and no different to everyone else she ever went out with.

What hurts the most though is when she said that I hurt her and that in the end I may as well have been a piece of work because all my kindness, patience and understanding meant nothing to her. (She was upset because I went to check a text on my phone which was charging in a different room and was accusing me of hiding something from her, when actually I HAD to go to the other room because it was on charge! The text was to a course mate, nothing else, nothing more. But nope, that counted for me treating her like crap and lieing to her about my true intentions?!!!!) So irrational.

FML
                        Last edited by darkangel; 08-04-2015, 21:16.

Comment

Dating a woman with bad baggage was the best thing I ever did and arguably my most important relationship. It helped me understand exactly what I will no longer tolerate in my life and the next woman I married.

Still, sounds like it's good that it's over. Onwards and upwards and all that.

Comment

Nakamura, your absolutely correct. It has most certainly taught me a good lesson in tolerance and the importance of retaining my own dignity. I will not be tolerating that kind of behaviour in the future.

It goes to show that sometimes you can be the nicest person in the world, but if someone has a bad past, no matter what you do they will always project that stuff onto you. We were having arguments every day in the end, because every little thing I did was interpreted as 'bad', and things always got waaaaay out of context and blown out of proportion.

It's a shame though, I do feel bad for her, because she is a sweet and kind girl at the root of it all. She has just had a hard time and can't really see through that.

Anyway, onwards and upwards. I really need to stop trying to 'save' the person I'm with. That's my problem with these things, I always try and be this knight in shining armour and it always comes back to kick me when I'm down in the end.

Comment

Yep, screw being nice.

As my man Roy says...

Comment

That video reminds me of dancing with moss on top of a bar in South America. Least I think it was moss, it probably wasn't moss, so much alchahol and other things I don't even remember :/

Comment

Working...
                                X