The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    Legalise brothels and men will be a lot happier. Relationships will be entered genuinely and not just for sex.
    Much like drugs they're not exactly hard to find as it is!

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Much like drugs they're not exactly hard to find as it is!
      Indeed but bringing it to the forefront would make a world of difference. Then Famidude might not have to find mental women that will actually sleep with him. [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
        Went out on Friday night for 'A couple of quiet pints' in my mates local which ended up with us going into town. I went home with two women that night. Fantastic, living the dream. But now one of them is really into me and the other just wants me 1 on 1 for fun. I'm only two months out of a bad relationship and have always said I want to stay single for a while, yet the second one is making it really difficult for me. We chatted on the phone for a good 4 hours yesterday and this morning and I'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to hurt the first one, but her friend is exactly my type(Trouble!) yet I can't stop thinking about her.

Suggestions lads?
        As a guy i used to work with would say....is she hot ?

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
          As a guy i used to work with would say....is she hot ?
          Tattoos, big bewbz, curves in all the right places. Very hot.

Comment

if she likes video games thats a keeper Lol

Comment

She has a PS3 and likes fighting games!

Comment

Gamer bait if ever I heard it.

Comment

Pics!!

Comment

FaMMydoDd has made all of that up.

He went home alright. With a couple of sailors. Tattoos of anchors, big moobs, and curves arl ower. One wants to stay in port and become Doddy's Boy. The other wants to experiment with better bells in other towns.

Comment

Fighting games ey!! So she wants to beat u while she's riding u?
                      Nice bit of role reversal there innit? Not quite a donkey punch mind u

Comment

Suggestions lads?

Comment

Went out on Friday night for 'A couple of quiet pints' in my mates local which ended up with us going into town. I went home with two women that night. Fantastic, living the dream. But now one of them is really into me and the other just wants me 1 on 1 for fun. I'm only two months out of a bad relationship and have always said I want to stay single for a while, yet the second one is making it really difficult for me. We chatted on the phone for a good 4 hours yesterday and this morning and I'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to hurt the first one, but her friend is exactly my type(Trouble!) yet I can't stop thinking about her.

Suggestions lads?
                          Didn't you post ages ago that you had a threesome with two 56 year olds?

How old were they?

Comment

About 13 years ago I had a threesome with a 40something and a 52 year old.

This pair were 26 & 27.

Just left hers and now have a regular booty call. Ground rules have been laid so we both know the sscore, so until I'm ready to meet someone to have a meaningful relationship with, it looks like I'm having regular fun on a Monday night.

Comment

The joys of a relationship without any of the hassle or commitment.

It's a win win situation.

Comment

You don't want our advice, you just want to brag! Begone with you!

Comment

Working...
                                X