The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol.

I'm still not 100% sure where this will lead, but for now I guess I should enjoy it while I can.

No doubt I'll be posting in this thread in a couple of months, bemoaning how it's all gone tits up and that I'm broken hearted!

Comment

When you come back here in six months with your pox-riddled tail between your legs, we'll have no sympathy for you!

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
        About 13 years ago I had a threesome with a 40something and a 52 year old.

This pair were 26 & 27.

Just left hers and now have a regular booty call. Ground rules have been laid so we both know the sscore, so until I'm ready to meet someone to have a meaningful relationship with, it looks like I'm having regular fun on a Monday night.
        Win win as said.

How old were you when you threesomed the 50 year old?

Comment

23. Third best night of my life, after last night and the night I went home with a 42 year old hot as hell goth milf!

Comment

When I was on holiday this couple wanted a threesome with me when I went scuba diving. Thing is, it was a man and wife who were like 40 and I was 18. Wasn't awkward saying no though at the time but looking back it was ****ed up.

Comment

If you're single, take the opportunities. Think of it like an RPG.

You have a random encounter. Each time you get EXP and will soon level up.

Comment

Not ****ing some dudes wife in front of him though. Bit awkward. Plus two men and a woman isn't what I'd be up for.

Also the jizz situation. Could have needed counciling after if I ended up with old man jizz on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  When I was on holiday this couple wanted a threesome with me when I went scuba diving. Thing is, it was a man and wife who were like 40 and I was 18. Wasn't awkward saying no though at the time but looking back it was ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                    Not ****ing some dudes wife in front of him though. Bit awkward. Plus two men and a woman isn't what I'd be up for.

Also the jizz situation. Could have needed counciling after if I ended up with old man jizz on me.
                    Look at you with the assumptions. He probably didn't have you ****ing his wife in mind.

Comment

They were gonna tie you up and force you to watch her ****ing a sweaty Pakistani in traditional dress.

Comment

To mjDX:

Be careful with women who are a): mental, & b): just giving it away.

Just as a word of caution - make sure you carry your own johnny rubbers on you, & after you've bagged it up ready for the bin put a little tabasco in there to ensure those tadpoles are dead in your water & to stop the possibility of someone ( ) emptying the contents up their tunnel.
                        It happens mate. A girl I work with did something similar. She was riding as many guys as she could in order to get up the duff. Didn't want them around tho. Just wanted a kid/free house/free money/child support from the father. She duped this young kid (17 yrs old) into believing he was the dad. Poor bugger travelled 100 odd miles to be with her & raise 'his kid'. He took a ****ty job to make it all work, then she kicked him out, so he moved back to his parents. Poor bugger still doesn't know she was riding every animal, vegetable & mineral when he was, & now he's paying for that kid.

Comment

Just don't put the Tabasco in before you put it on!

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          You don't want our advice, you just want to brag! Begone with you!
                          Took you long enough! Threesomes are pure bragging rights, what did you expect.

Comment

I feel sorry for the next serious relationship faMmy'S booty call has. Imagine getting a girl whom you cherish, love deeply, and is your dream.

Then one fateful day someone tells you that she used to be DoDdy's yoghurt bucket; used and abused like a filthy rag. Fundamentally, you'd worry that she had zero standards. Not to mention the nightmare of knowing you're with a girl FaMMYDoDd used for EXP grinding.

Comment

Such is the age we live in. Shake your head and move on Prin.

Comment

I love that this thread is 69 pages long now it's got back into threesome talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X