• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy days !

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      Happy days !
      Cheers man, really, really, like this girl, otherwise wouldn't of bothered, just can't be doing with time wasters or hangers on now days, but she's worth it. Her brother is into his music music as a trainee producer so dark side of the moon and subsequent discussions got him in on the conversation nicely.

re your other half, well its not an ideal first meeting conversation from his perspective im sure, but if you love her then im sure he saw that straight away and quickly forgot any transgressions.

Comment

You underestimate Japanese willpower.

[HIDE][/HIDE]

Comment

Thought I'd update from my crazy wife storied from page 2/3. She filed for divorce at the end of 2013' got custody of the kids and the house. Not so much of a loss as I was on a 30% shared ownership.

The only trouble I get from her now are the phone calls once a week, but I enjoy putting them on the speakerphone for whoever is with me in the apartment at the time to listen to. Listener feed back has been "she's still going on?!" (40 minute monologue from her at the time), "she's just making stuff up" and " she seems to have some mental problem."

The best one when she was screaming at me for being evil, you're evil,. I was with my girlfriend at the time of the call, and I said to her "sorry your dating an evil man", to which she replied in her usual happy tone, "oh, that's OK, I like evil"

So, it's all worked out better for me, lovely younger girlfriend (who works!), my career is going really well and I live with my girlfriend in a nice new apartment and there's been no arguments at all in the 6 months we've been together.

Comment

Happy to hear things are good!

Comment

That reminds me of this:

Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A mobile phone on a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to listen.
              MAN: "Hello"
              WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
              MAN: "Yes."
              WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only ?2,000; is it OK if I buy it?"
              MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
              WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really liked."
              MAN: "How much?"
              WOMAN: "?90,000."
              MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
              WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing ... I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the market. They're asking ?980,000 for it.
              MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of ?900,000. They'll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if it's what you really want."
              WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"
              MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."
              The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in astonishment, mouths wide open.
              He turns and asks: "Does anyone know whose phone this is?"

Comment

^^^Utter class!!

Comment

Went out on Friday night for 'A couple of quiet pints' in my mates local which ended up with us going into town. I went home with two women that night. Fantastic, living the dream. But now one of them is really into me and the other just wants me 1 on 1 for fun. I'm only two months out of a bad relationship and have always said I want to stay single for a while, yet the second one is making it really difficult for me. We chatted on the phone for a good 4 hours yesterday and this morning and I'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to hurt the first one, but her friend is exactly my type(Trouble!) yet I can't stop thinking about her.

Suggestions lads?

Comment

Stay single for a while. Don't rush things. What you actually need will be placed in front of you eventually rather than going out looking for what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                      Cheers man, really, really, like this girl, otherwise wouldn't of bothered, just can't be doing with time wasters or hangers on now days, but she's worth it. Her brother is into his music music as a trainee producer so dark side of the moon and subsequent discussions got him in on the conversation nicely.

re your other half, well its not an ideal first meeting conversation from his perspective im sure, but if you love her then im sure he saw that straight away and quickly forgot any transgressions.
                      Well, our daughter is coming up 7 so it went ok!

Comment

More than six months on from ending my last relationship, and I'm still feeling the loss. Yeah, it was that deep a hole to dive into. A mutual friend met up with my ex over the weekend, and told me she's exactly the same, even though she's in a new relationship. The breakup has blatted us both incredibly hard it would seem, to persist this long in hurt and absence. So my advice to MonkeyJuggle is to think seriously about starting something new so soon

On the other hand, I might have a date soon with a Hungarian bird working in London who appears to be as cynically sarcastic as myself, so we'll see how that turns out...!
                        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                          Went out on Friday night for 'A couple of quiet pints' in my mates local which ended up with us going into town. I went home with two women that night. Fantastic, living the dream. But now one of them is really into me and the other just wants me 1 on 1 for fun. I'm only two months out of a bad relationship and have always said I want to stay single for a while, yet the second one is making it really difficult for me. We chatted on the phone for a good 4 hours yesterday and this morning and I'm not really sure what to do. I don't want to hurt the first one, but her friend is exactly my type(Trouble!) yet I can't stop thinking about her.

Suggestions lads?

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post

Suggestions lads?
                            As fishbowl said.
                            Stay single. Youre in charge right now. If they're friends then maybe 1 is playing u off against the other. Sounds like 1 of them is being pushy, & we all know how that ends up. Girls who are trouble are to be avoided mate, otherwise again we all know how that will end.

Not worth the hassle mate. Enjoy your freedom, coz it sounds like you gonna have no free time with those 2

Comment

Legalise brothels and men will be a lot happier. Relationships will be entered genuinely and not just for sex.

Comment

Well, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm going out tonight. For dinner. With trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X