No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread II: Lost in that Last Goodbye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was instantly made okay when I replaced the image with you sucking on the teats of her cat and then, by comparison, your situation was nowhere near as awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
      Did you say "way ahead of you, Pops" and show him your love hotel member's card?
      We kept it all in house. Why spend the cash?

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        My girlfriends dad walked in on me sucking her tits on the couch.

Comment

Started talking to my boyfriend a year ago today! Met on the 30th. I recall the roof top restaurant date someone here suggested so I could eat at sundown lol.

I don't know any rooftop places here so I booked afternoon tea at ting in the shard for the 30th the day we actually met.

Comment

That's a nice anniversary date.

Comment

I hope at ?52 pp :/ I still need to plan the rest of the day... was thinking a walk on Tower Bridge glass roof followed by dinner at GBK the place we first ate lol but then I know he's scared of boats and I don't think he'd wanna look down and see one. So need something inbetween the tea and dinner.

Comment

Shard is expensive just to go up to the viewing platform isn't it? remember checking when it first opened.
                We've done the Tower Bridge glass roof walk and after the first few steps it's OK - and I'm not great with heights in the slightest.
                You done the London Eye? maybe try that instead. Felt mega-safe on that I did.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                  Felt mega-safe on that I did.

but early in the day for your Yoda impersonation, VR? lol

Comment

If you want to go up the Shard (ooo er missus) but don't want to pay the money, just say you want to go up to the bar/restaurant area. It's not quite as high, but it's free!
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

double post.

Comment

Yeah, basically what I've done. Just liked the idea of having afternoon tea up there which looks like it'll be more than the experience anyway but I don't mind.

I've done London eye a few times and never really liked it tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                          Yeah, basically what I've done. Just liked the idea of having afternoon tea up there which looks like it'll be more than the experience anyway but I don't mind.

If you want an unusual afternoon Tea try https://sketch.london/. NIce food , as much as you can eat and in an really trendy interior

Comment

Sketch is one of my gf's favourite places so I'm planning on going next time we hit the UK. Just checked the website. Blimey! It's rather pink, isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post

I hated London Eye - some cheeky basta*d farted in one of the capsules There was no going back....

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                Sketch is one of my gf's favourite places so I'm planning on going next time we hit the UK. Just checked the website. Blimey! It's rather pink, isn't it?
                                The Gallery is pink, The Lecture Room isn't though, by the looks of the website.
                                39 per person for afternoon tea? Ouch.

Comment

Working...
                                X