Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try a bag of beef Hula Hoops and a Mars Bar, usually hits the spot for me.

Plus your dentist will love you too

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Like famous for being a whore like that fat bitch kardashian.

You blew a dude famous in america I don't know and filmed it. Now you hear girls talk about her as a 'business woman' and role model. Really?
      Makes me angrier than it should. If your job title is "Celebrity" you should kill yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
        Don't have kids, don't want them ever tbh, but while in a googling black hole (copyrighting that) I found a site called mumsnet which I remember reading about here.

Slagsnet probably a better name right?

Since we had a baby last year, my wife has ventured on to Mumsnet once or twice, but that's all. It's full of nutters. Seriously, some of the **** that goes on on there would put the likes of 4chan to shame. And its founders are now millionaires.

Some amazing threads can be found, for example (NSFW):
        Mumsnet makes parents' lives easier by pooling knowledge, advice and support on everything from conception to childbirth, from babies to teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
          Some amazing threads can be found, for example (NSFW):
          http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_...unk-your-penis
          They spoke about the mumsnet penis beaker on one of those "review of the year" type things and Alex Brooker (The Last Leg) said it'd be funny if you gave the beaker to somebody you didn't like at a dinner party and laugh about it with your wife:
          "Pssst... he's using the beaker!"

Comment

'MUMSNET' it's called. MUMS-NET.

Shouldn't it be about mothering and not lazy slags with dirty grouchies dipping cocks in cups.

I reckon 99% of the women on there probably got pregnant at 15. Calling that **** now.
            Last edited by Kit; 20-06-2014, 15:11.

Comment

I have the house to myself this evening and earlier I thought of a great movie I'd watch and now I've forgotten what it was. I was very excited about it...

Comment

Tesco are trolling me. Get discount vouchers every now and then for stuff I buy regularly. They're always spot on.

So I buy a 6 pack of glass bottled Coca-Cola like once a week. They sent me a voucher for a 8 pack Cans.

Comment

Tesco are total snitches too!

Mrs Chimp: "Why's there a voucher for Reeces Peanut Butter Cups?! Hmmmm?!"
                  Me: "Erm..."

Comment

Debit card transactions which take days to go through and then screw up your overdraft arrangement when they all pile up and then go through all at once!

Sigh. I really need to budget better.

Comment

superking's posts in the sale section. Utterly rude.

Comment

??????

Comment

When you can't contact a forum member who you've bought something from.

You've paid the money but the item hasn't arrived and you're in a weird limbo.

Last edited by teddymeow; 22-06-2014, 18:59.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            How's that then?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Jealous?

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                                Jealous?
                                had a look back through superkings posts expecting to find some drama, no drama, hes buying a **** ton of stuff and haggling a bit, nothing bad everyone haggles dont they? well they do in my experience of selling on here, just a case of speedLolita pissing about in his stables again, he drugs kids little kids you know speed=drugs lolita= little girl, get it? get it?

what do you mean its not funny if i have to explain it
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 23-06-2014, 09:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X