This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brad View Post
    were samsung supplied apps that can't easily Be stopped Unless You root.
    Yeah, my Galaxy Cheapmodel came with a ton of preinstalled apps that I have not even used once and can't be uninstalled without rooting. Next mobile will either ba a non-Samsung Android or a Windows Phone.

Comment

In the apps section of the settings menu you [normally] have the option to disable apps if you can't uninstall them. That's what I've done with stuff I have no use for, like the Email app, the calculator, Currents, etc.

Comment

Got a promotion so have been shipped off to Germany for a week. Tho that ismore for the smile thread. Been talking work now since 4am though... And 3 beers have been dragged out for 2 hours

Comment

Disclosing my disablity to someone, only for them to tell me I have a disease. **** off!

Comment

Originally posted by darkangel View Post
            Disclosing my disablity to someone, only for them to tell me I have a disease. **** off!
            Wtf??

Comment

Alcoholism isn't a disability.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                So what do you lot do with your old phones?

I decided to keep mine, then got accused by the missus of secretly having an affair because "why would u now need 2 phones?". Wow that's a logical explanation!!

It was my old phone & I didn't want to just throw it in the bin ffs!!
                Bloody women!!

In the end I gave it to my Mum as someone had nicked her purse.

Comment

I have all my old phones. I feel it's normal to keep them and wasteful to just toss them. Obviously trading them in or giving them away is a better option.

Comment

In other words, the camera rolls are chokka with pictures of your dick, and you can't be missioned to deleted them all.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                      I decided to keep mine, then got accused by the missus of secretly having an affair because "why would u now need 2 phones?". Wow that's a logical explanation!!

It was my old phone & I didn't want to just throw it in the bin ffs!!
                      Bloody women!!

In the end I gave it to my Mum as someone had nicked her purse.
                      She's been watching too much Breaking Bad. Or not enough.

Comment

I only got a new phone because I left my old Nokia on the top of my car and drove off

Comment

Originally posted by billy_dimashq View Post
                          Because she's your mum.
                          You're your mum.

*90's insult*

Comment

I'd like to whine about my crappy village broadband again. Pretty much all bandwidth is sucked up from 4pm onwards when all the kids from school come home, only to return from about 11:30pm onwards.

IPStream sucks. The local switch is under evaulation and has been for ages, but the kit must be on it's arse as everyone I talk to complains of the broadband signal drops they experience. Seems like a case to upgrade it sooner rather than later.

But.. being in the countryside no doubt makes that more difficult. ARG!

Comment

Oh and another one.

Buy a new phone from an online shop. That doesn't mean spam me for all your latest deals. I've just brought a phone, which means the likely hood of me immediately buying another phone is pretty bloody slim.

Comment

Sounds like you should have gone for a contract with unlimited data and tethering and given the home broadband the elbow - assuming mobile reception is decent there.
                                I've downloaded updates and games on PS4 via the missus mobile when home broadband was down.

Comment

Working...
                                X