Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the way my wireless headphones when there running out of charge make a really loud crackling noise

Comment

Bought a Snes game from Japan for ?26, got a customs charge through today for it for ?20, grrrrrrr

Comment

Yeah, they are getting even more strict on checking these things... I am having to repeatedly jab values of US$15 now at folks when ordering...
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
          Bought a Snes game from Japan for ?26, got a customs charge through today for it for ?20, grrrrrrr
          Put me off importing completely after getting stung for a similar kind of thing. Why can't they just **** off? lol If it's a 20 or so year old item then it doesn't matter.

Kind of put me off buying on the internet altogether now. At least on impulse.

Comment

Neighbour's cat has totally destroyed the leather seat on my scooter. It's evil I tell you. Evil.

Also, check out this pic from Gamestop. Apologies for the quality but, blurriness aside, can you see what's wrong with this?

Comment

The one was price labelled when the game was originally $34.99 and hasn't been adjusted since the new price came down.
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

So hungover....

Comment

Watching a programme on 4OD on Virgin Media TiVo. Whey are there adverts?!?!

Comment

All the on demand sites have had ads for ages!

Comment

Strava didn't pick up one of my segments this morning. I speficially did the one run twice to try and bag the King of the Mountain. I started before the start and continued on at the end, so it should have picked it up. Bah. I was going absolutely balls out on my second run too. I'm sure I would have taken the win. I had the fear almost the whole way, pedalling in sections I would normally just hold on tight and hang on for the ride, cranking in the big ring. On the plus side, even though the riding was ragged, the bike just dealt with it.
                      Last edited by charlesr; 28-09-2013, 11:37.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        No Ads watching with 4oD and Adblock.

Comment

Iain Duncan Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                            I was watching the it crowd over the weekend via 4od on my Tivo, that add about the Google nexus kid trying to be a confident speaker was on 3 times you can fast forward them though which kind of makes them pointless.

Comment

Broadband speed of 6mbs in the morning, then .5 in the evening. Balls

Comment

The seemingly growing misuse of the word 'bombast'.

Comment

Working...
                                X