X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouch! Hope for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Hope not.... No tendon damage, so should heal with time. I'm having to do everything for her at the moment. In sickness and in health.
      Perfect excuse to buy a nespresso / high end coffee machine though.
      hope she has a speedy recovery that must have been terrible and scary as hell

Comment

Cannot remember the email address I used for my Neo Empire account. Lol.

Comment

You've just reminded me: no music playlist for Salty Bet. I hear some great stuff on there but I have no idea where it's from.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
            Location, Location, Lo-F**KING-CATION.

Every week - 1 straight woman and or man, one gay or lesbian couple. Rinse and repeat until you shoot someone.
            Trying to grasp what's going on here.
            Last edited by kryss; 20-09-2013, 07:42.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
              Location, Location, Lo-F**KING-CATION.

Every week - 1 straight woman and or man, one gay or lesbian couple. Rinse and repeat until you shoot someone.
              I swear last week had two married couples in it.

It didn't make any difference though, it was the usual thing:
              "Well, Kirstie and Phil, we're completely open to your house suggestions."
              50 minutes later...
              "So, you want a house that's not too big or small, near a town with great schools but completely remote, period construction with recently updated d?cor and a budget of 37p? Yet you said you were completely open to suggestions?"

It's no "A Place in the Sun", is it?

Comment

Originally posted by ETC View Post
                Perfect excuse to buy a nespresso / high end coffee machine though.
                hope she has a speedy recovery that must have been terrible and scary as hell
                Cheers dude. And yeah, not every day you hear someone say "Hospital. Now".
                She already has a nespresso, but sometimes she likes buying specific coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  "So, you want a house that's not too big or small, near a town with great schools but completely remote, period construction with recently updated d?cor and a budget of 37p? Yet you said you were completely open to suggestions?"

It's no "A Place in the Sun", is it?
                  Sounds like my house. Apart from the 37p bit.

Comment

Ah okay, I see what's going on now.

Comment

AVForums. It must be the most difficult place to buy something on earth. When selling it's just as bad with continual lowball offers at 90% less than you are advertising. They should justake everything be priced at ?1.
                      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

My internet banking has only been showing one of my accounts for 2 weeks.

Turns out lloyds tsb got it wrong when they said none of my accounts were migrating to TSB, after randomly trying the tsb website I discovered my missing accounts

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                          AVForums. It must be the most difficult place to buy something on earth. When selling it's just as bad with continual lowball offers at 90% less than you are advertising. They should justake everything be priced at ?1.
                          haven't you been joining in with the proverbial 'never offer asking' young man

I do agree thou sometimes its a nightmare

Comment

I've stuck to the guy's price, just asked to swap items around. I stay away from there whenever possible, but I need to get the boy an XL by Friday morning on a ?150 budget. When selling, I usually state that my prices are fixed and still you get someone offering ?12 for a ?90 item.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I'm trying to watch Looper but the jeffin' sound levels are completely inconsistent.

One moment they're whispering to each other, the next, it's gunshots, explosion and other loud noises.

I've given up.

I'll have to relocate to the room with headphones so I'm not sat here completely frustrated with my finger on the volume control.

It's stopping me from getting into it.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                                I'm trying to watch Looper but the jeffin' sound levels are completely inconsistent.

One moment they're whispering to each other, the next, it's gunshots, explosion and other loud noises.

I've given up.

I'll have to relocate to the room with headphones so I'm not sat here completely frustrated with my finger on the volume control.

It's stopping me from getting into it.

Has your tv /optical disc player got some kind of auto sound levelling turned on/off?

Comment

Working...
                                X