Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting in **** loads of effort and I'm still waiting for the positive reinforcement stuff. I can NOT keep patting myself on the back saying 'good job' at this point. There comes a time when you need like someone to say something or just a decent thing to happen to give you a boost.

WHERE IS THAT DECENT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit me with a lightening bolt zeus.

Comment

This is what most companies fail to realise... Most people want to be recognised for their efforts even if it's not financially.

Comment

Yup. Can just be a few words too.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
          As i walked home with the shopping all i could see was ugly fat kids everywhere
          I just read this and literally burst into laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
            Putting in **** loads of effort and I'm still waiting for the positive reinforcement stuff. I can NOT keep patting myself on the back saying 'good job' at this point. There comes a time when you need like someone to say something or just a decent thing to happen to give you a boost.

WHERE IS THAT DECENT THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit me with a lightening bolt zeus.
            Kit, you are most likely smarter and harder working than the people who you seek praise or good words from.

Comment

Windows 8.1 update has borked something and slashed my wireless networking speed. I was connecting to the router at 300mbps before the update and getting the full speed (120mbps) from our cable internet. Now the wireless adapter won't connect at anything higher than 144mpbs and I'm only getting 60mpbs on speedtest.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                The human centipede would work well as a Lego set, well the construction side would
                Someone already got there LOL

Comment

Theres two things that really annoy me. The first is when people print off emails to read. WHY? They quite happily browse the net reading for hours. Whats the difference?

The second is wall mounted TV's. Suddenly they turn into pieces of art and are hung above the fireplace. It's like sitting at the front row of the cinema. Not comfortable.

Comment

Wall mounted TVs are a big irk of mine too chipsgravy. It would be fine, but people insist on placing them about 8 foot up. Why?! It's so dumb. I want my TV at eye level!

Comment

Don't forget the trailing wires that they don't bother to do anything about.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                        Don't forget the trailing wires that they don't bother to do anything about.
                        They should make it nice and tidy like this Scouse flatscreen television:
                        [hide][/hide]

Comment

My TV was on the wall (that way when I bought the house) but has now been moved down.

Before:

Now:

No more neck problems.

Comment

Hang them picture boh!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                              Hang them picture boh!
                              It's covering holes! I've got a wood burner being fitted in the corner to the left of the fireplace (which needs to come out) right now! They're down there making noise. Wish they'd hurry up.

Comment

We got a wood stove at home, best thing we ever did.

Comment

Working...
                                X