X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My NA PS3 is set to Japanese...

Comment

UK English has been available for around two years. Mine was the Japanese version though. Seems odd that.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

People here hardly ever leave me feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
          Don't be downhearted!

Here's some excellent feedback for you!

[hide][/hide]

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki Matar View Post
            I am sorry my Internet is so bad I have resorted to buying a 5 day bt wifi pass. This only works if my ipad/laptop is in the front room.
            i will leave positive feedback there and here!

he is ace, paid quickly and was patient as I moved house and was a bit slow!

Comment

GTA V. Whilst I have absolutely no interest in crude 'em ups whatsoever, I am finding myself increasingly irked at the blanket posting about it on facebook and Twitter, especially by the godisageek brethren. Anybody who is going to purchase it probably already knows of its existence.
              Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I find people posting about Monster Hunter 4 all the time pretty tiresome, so it's horses for courses.

Comment

A first play thread on a gaming website is totally different to telling people you can but it at Amazon on a social network.
                  Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

J0e Hunter!

Comment

Both people highly praising it and ****ting on it without reasons on my Twitter feed is annoying me.

Talking about GTAV btw.

Probably.

Comment

People hating on GTA because it's not a kawaii otaku fest

Comment

It is the same in every thread here...wether it be about the new xbox/cod/fifa etc etc

There is always someone who feels the need to repeatedly tell the rest of us how awful something is or how stupid we are for being interested in it when they definitely are not buying one.

Comment

It's the same on every forum in the world.

Comment

It's even worse on youtube. Lowest of the low.

And my irk: install chrome on ipad, but there's no way to make it the default browser. Grrrrapplegrrrr
                              Next irk: chrome on the ipad is better (more features) than on my Nexus... wtf.

Comment

customs sitting on stuff, amazon.com shipping seemed to be going quite fast till it hit uk customs, its been sat at customs since Thursday last week (according to the tracking), gits i want my stuff.

items under $20 too so shouldn't be getting held up by customs charges.
                                Last edited by Lebowski; 17-09-2013, 11:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X