No announcement yet.

So halloween?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heisenberg costume. I actually bought a real Tyvek hazmat suit (which is the same brand they use on the show, I believe) but I got screwed over by the seller so in the end I just said forget it, and instead I bought a yellow poncho thing that all the moped twats wear, which ended up saving me a lot of money.

Comment

Probably true...I was 99% blind this morning when I woke up.

The Belgians must be the most hungover people on earth.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
        Heisenberg costume. I actually bought a real Tyvek hazmat suit (which is the same brand they use on the show, I believe) but I got screwed over by the seller so in the end I just said forget it, and instead I bought a yellow poncho thing that all the moped twats wear, which ended up saving me a lot of money.
        Pretty scary!

Comment

Early Halloween night at school.

Comment

My friend invited me to a haunted house all night to the next day in the afternoon dress up halloween psy-trance party.

I am tempted, but just wary of all the hard drugs which will most likely be floating around/people using.

That makes me not sure if I should go or not, as I would like to avoid that drug scene tbh.

Comment

Comment

My daughter is having a P1 school Halloween disco

But so the school doesn't cause offence or cause cultural differences it's being classed as a 'seasonal party'

WTF

Comment

Disco is offensive!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                    My daughter is having a P1 school Halloween disco

But so the school doesn't cause offence or cause cultural differences it's being classed as a 'seasonal party'

WTF
                    Seriously?

I made this creeper head for my littlest.

Comment

Did you guys hear about that shooting at that zombie event in Florida? 1 dead and 5 injured.
                      Guy on an Aer Lingus goes crazy, bites someone and dies?
                      I wish these were joke stories.

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      Disco is offensive!
                      Ban request!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        Guy on an Aer Lingus goes crazy, bites someone and dies?
                        Off topic, but the guy who bit a passenger and died had 2lbs of cocaine pellets inside him that he was attempting to smuggle.

Comment

That would do it.

Comment

Ficking hate this American-style Halloween bull****, with grown ups running around in Freddy Kreuger and Scream-ghostface masks and kids begging at your front door ('cos yes, knocking on people's front doors and asking for stuff *is* begging).

I miss the old days of staying in with your children, "bobbing for apples", tell a few ghost stories etc.

This is just another retail drive to get you to spend on your kids and waste money on 1 use costumes that don't conform to any sensible fire regulations.

Grrrr, bah! jumpers-for-goalposts-old-grumpy-man moans, etc.

Comment

Actually giving the kids little cheap treats is a nice way of saying well done of making an effort.

Where's your community spirit?

Comment

Fairly late last Saturday night I was in Soho and suddenly a little girl in a costume shoved a bucket of change in my face and started shouting 'trick or treat'. I told her I didn't have any sweets and her Mum standing behind her said 'No, cash'. I shook my head and she glared at me and moved to the next person.

A) it's not halloween yet
                                B) having your kids beg for you is disgusting
                                C) it's meant to be sweets, not cash
                                D) getting pissed off when I refuse to fund your child begging is genuinely offensive

Obviously that is completely different to your classic trick or treating, but still. A horrible thing to be doing. Soho does tend to attract the scummiest people unfortunately, especially on a Saturday night.

I find normal trick or treating a bit weird anyway.
                                Last edited by wakka; 20-10-2015, 11:57.

Comment

Working...
                                X