Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I accidently bought Silverstreak.

I was the only person who bid so it was ?20 delivered from China!

It has to be a knockoff, but I can't tell the difference. I'm not a serious collector or anything, I just wanted one to fiddle with whilst waiting for games to load! The seller marked it as $5 dollars so I didn't get hit by customs either.

I won't bother posting pics, because you know what he looked like, I just needed to share what a bad influence you lot are!

Comment

I have the KOs QC, a lot of people do lol, they are pretty good, some are worse than others but the majority are spot on! Now go get Sideswipe too

My MGSGZ Snake!

Another triumph! Gecco are quickly becoming one of my fave companies and i'm glad that Metal Gear is in their hands! I really hope they continue to do more and can't wait for their Berserk & Bloodborne statues!

I would have loved a swap out arm holding the rifle over the extra heads to be honest, i adore the night vision goggles head but don't have much love for the bloodied one, still great to have the options.

Also i wasn't sure on the head sculpt at all but i can say in hand he looks fantastic!

Comment

Comment

Was gonna post this tomorrow but hell with it i'll just flood the thread haha!

So despite all the **** SS are getting at the minute i think this is one of the best pieces they have put out for ages.

He's super fantastic, light up is amazing, pose works perfectly, paints on the face are excellent!

Just everything i could have hoped for!

Comment

Ohhh, Savage turned out real nice.

The head sculpt is great, nice paint, and the eyes have been done well.

My only criticism is that the pose isn't dynamic enough for this character, but that's a small point outweighed by the positives for this statue.

Nice SW collection growing there Neo.

I see you have the PCS MK LSB's on the upper shelf. I kick myself for not picking up Sub's. Will they do anymore, or has Jerry knocked that scale/line on the head?

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
              Ohhh, Savage turned out real nice.

The head sculpt is great, nice paint, and the eyes have been done well.

My only criticism is that the pose isn't dynamic enough for this character, but that's a small point outweighed by the positives for this statue.

Nice SW collection growing there Neo.

I see you have the PCS MK LSB's on the upper shelf. I kick myself for not picking up Sub's. Will they do anymore, or has Jerry knocked that scale/line on the head?
              See i think the opposite, he was such a large powerful character you'd think they would have just gone Museum pose with him so i think the pose is more then dynamic enough for him Also it's straight from the show which is a nice touch!

Yeah that's them in there but I've just moved stuff around as Darth Maul wouldn't go anywhere else, so all 6 of the Besta cubes are for Star Wars PF's with hopefully the Cody PF filling the last cube.

You know Sideshow sold the regular Sub Zero LSB for like $250 in some mad sale!! Didn't last long but you should be able pick the reg up for cheap still.

He's knocking all life size busts on the head for every line, no more SF or MK and only He-Man & Skeletor for the MOTU line.

I do love them but i have the 1/3 Sub & Scorp coming and i have the MK9 Scorp and Subs is due next month.....so i am thinking do i need 1/4, 1/3 and LSB of the same people lol. So i may get rid of the busts eventually but were talking a couple of years down the line, if i do i'll give you first shout on SZ

Comment

TF KO's are getting dangerously good now, made the mistake at looking at the MP10 KO's on offer. Nice stuff

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                  He's knocking all life size busts on the head for every line, no more SF or MK and only He-Man & Skeletor for the MOTU line.
                  So i may get rid of the busts eventually but were talking a couple of years down the line, if i do i'll give you first shout on SZ
                  Well it's a shame he's not doing anymore LSB's, as I would love to add a couple more.

Quoted your offer, not getting out of it now, lol.

Comment

Masterpiece Road Rage looking good...

Neil

Comment

It's interesting to see the minor fuss that was made about this one being the first female, despite the alterations it looks just as male as the rest of the range

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        It's interesting to see the minor fuss that was made about this one being the first female, despite the alterations it looks just as male as the rest of the range
                        Yep I can't see the female thing in it at all, looks just the same as the others to me.

Comment

I don't see it either way. What in the others looks specifically male? They're generally humanoid and don't appear to have visible sex organs or any clear gender indicators.

Comment

To be honest nothing really, when they made a noise about this one being female and reworked as such I expected something more distinct like Arcee on the recent animated series

Comment

Went looking to see if there was an Arcee toy from back in the day but it seems there wasn't. Do Transformers mate? Genuine question. If not, the assignment of gender in the world of the toys would seemingly be unrelated to sex and would be an individual choice, I guess. Although then I would wonder where that comes from initially - modelled on humans, but then I think we saw gender on Cybertron. And then I'd have to remind myself that these are based on toys and all choices are about where they sit on toy shelves and little else and so I should probably stop thinking about it in any deeper terms than that...

Edit: Oh and I remembered that Wreck-Gar has facial hair which would usually be a male gender indicator.

Comment

Finally a cup noodle transforming robot timer of my very own, been sat at Yakumo's place for a while but he's finally here to do my noodle cooking timing.

Get to work cup kun

Comment

Working...
                                X