Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received today.

Not the best box art ever(!), but given that it's Stealth IM, perhaps it's appropriate.

Will end end up flipping it in a couple of weeks, as I'm selling off my IM collection (I've only a few figs, so 'collection' maybe too strong a word).

Comment

These killer instinct figures are still in the prototype stage....but i will get them i think they say price range between 20-50 $

Comment

Mouse Unit had SD Dark Souls figures on order...some of them are beyond gorgeous, and they put some back on sale at WoderFesrt 2015.
        Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 21-07-2015, 18:46.

Comment

Got ?160 lying around, not including shipping? 1/6 Bloodborne statue, then.

Comment

Guys who dot he Bloodborne statue above are Geeco they do wonderful 1/6 statues.

I was gonna get this but Prime 1 recently got a license to produce statues from Sony games and Bloodborne is first so i'll wait on a 1/4 one now.

Comment

So for some reason this year after SDCC i'm more on board with the COTD than ever and was gonna jump in at the Red Death as i loved it as soon as i saw it but i wanted to pick up QOTD and i was lucky enough to pick her up at a nice price.

I know a lot of people have had issues with her, i have a few tiny niggles but i over all shes decent, i'm really happy that her back tattoo is really well done as i know that's been a major problem for all.

It's a really nice classy statue, the sculpt is fantastic, she has an absolute killer body and i love the head dress. The base as well is simple but effective and the little demons just looks great, especially with them peaking from under her robe!

Looking forward to having a full court now.

Some under lit pics.

Comment

Final Wasp Bishoujo has been shown:

Comment

Have you seen they're bringing out Garbage Pail Kids figures?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

I've had these official Valis III models for a while now but only got around to putting them together today.

Yes, you are seeing right. They do have painted nipples!

Yuko in her Valis III pose

And for those wondering, No, they are not wearing underwear.

Rare Yuko sleeping and again, yes she is naked under the clothes. The Japanese are very odd.

Comment

Finally picked up Shadow the Hedgehog to go with my Sonic! Really wanna pick everything up in the modern line so was happy when i got him at a decent price!

Will do pics in the next day or so, here's an instagram video of the EX lights which are just awesome! Follow me if you want

Comment

Bit late to the party,but better late than never....here's my mini collection.

Batman is my weakness am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                            Bit late to the party,but better late than never....here's my mini collection.

Batman is my weakness am afraid.

Lol never too late to join in dude

Look good...I spy Custom heads on the Jokers
                            Look pretty sweet, who did them for you?

Batman is a weakness for me too but not added much to that collection lately, been focusing elsewhere

Neil

Comment

lol ..cheers Neil

Correct on the Jokers http://andyhibbscustoms.yolasite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by garrz32 View Post
                                lol ..cheers Neil

Correct on the Jokers http://andyhibbscustoms.yolasite.com/
                                They look really good, I especially like the museum joker, did he do you the Beret too?

Comment

Working...
                                X