Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Dear lord thats awesome, dare i ask how much for some dandy figure action of my own?
    $84 inc delivery from an ebay seller in japan, so about ?55. Look around and message them to see if they will mark down for customs as you don't want to get stinged.

Heres the lowest on there at the minute.

Comment

Thanks for that, had a thorough look around i found some on Amazon J for about ?42. It's been added to the wish list, it looks like a quality figure too. Did any other characters get the figure treatment from space dandy?

Comment

Just Honey who i will pick up at some point to go with Dandy.

Hopefully someone releases a 1/8 QT and Meow at some point.

Comment

Received Mu-12 made by Alter...massive! The base lits up, but they chose to go with three LR44 batteries and I don't have any of those.

Comment

I went with these over the Koto ones as i just thought they looked nicer and i preferred the bases.

I got Mikasa last week, Mikasa is the only one to have a regular version and a DX version. The regular version just has a clear stand which she pegs into the DX version which i have as the roof top base. The DX version is the only way to go imo as Levi and Eren also have themed bases.

It comes in quite a few puts but instructions are in English as well as Japanese and she goes together pretty easy. I did use a spot of glue applied with a cocktail stick in places as some bits weren't holding as tight as i liked.

Everything is pretty flawless, the base looks great as does Mikasa herself and all of her maneuver gear. The peg is metal so i doubt this will lean i just worry about Mikasas leg leaning eventually but only time will tell.

Very very nice piece, just make sure you get the DX version. Can't wait for the other 2 now.

Comment

Since Tsume are taking their sweet ass time wih the DBZ stuff and theres such good stuff out there i decided to pick up some custom DBZ stuff. Picked up SSJ2 Gohan from DJFungshing first

Really nicely done, great paints, great packaging and overall great quality. He's about 11 inches tall, around 1/6 - 1/7 scale as most DBZ stuff is.

Comment

Promised myself I'd stick to the Tekken Bishoujo's only as I only want Nina and Anna I have all the ones I want... Then this was cheap... Now I need to get Chun Li!!

Comment

Some bits and bobs i've picked up over the last couple of months and more recent but only have just done pics. Some actual Mecha Madness.

Metal Composite Banshee to go with my Unicorn.

Metal Composite Psycho Gundam.

Metal Composite RX-78-2 from The Origin was recently re-released to tie in with the anime so was super glad as i missed him first time around.

SRC Mazinger Z i picked up months back along with the Scrander/Weapon pack.

SRC Mazinkaiser picked up the nice shiny chrome version.

And now up to 5 Riders with Kamen Rider Kuuga the newest one.

Comment

More Marvel in 1/4!

Both of these are pretty undderrated imo.

First up Bucky Cap! Great pose, great base and fantastic mixed media. This the EX version but the switch out head is so lame i left it in the box lol, also comes with a print.

Really nice paints, the blue is really metallic and really pops especially against the black leathery material. Honestly my fave use of mixed media in a statue i think, i love the way it folds where his legs and knees are bent and despite it being quite thick you can see his biceps still bulging through. Also the shield is done perfectly too.

He's like 26 inches tall so couldn't get him int he Besta with the shield for the shots lol.

2nd up is Hawkeye.

Pose really sold me on this, i think it looks great and i love how far out from the actual base the length of stone comes out and yet the whole thing sits super flat and is super solid.

Actually everything about him is really excellent, I think the face sculpt is one of the high points on him but the paints and bits of mixed media is all done really well also.

I also appreciate the bit of wiring in his MM flaps just to make them look a little more dynamic and not just hang off looking flat.

I have him sat up high overlooking my room and he just looks perfect up there.

I picked up Hawkeye and Bucky for ?200 each and that's a lot of good quality statues for the money.

Comment

Sega Saturn!

Comment

?1499 for Legendary Scale Sideshow Doom!

Comment

Sideshow Blade 2 Bust

Also, have a look at this impressive bust:

Comment

Lol Chimp. Her names Emma she's on all the statue groups on facebook.

Comment

Oh, erm oops.

If she asks, tell her it was Soundwave ogling her charms, yeah?

Comment

Lol, Trotters Independent Traders.

Comment

Working...
                                X