No announcement yet.

Mecha Mad and Figure Fixation V3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, those GoBots still look like cheap crap compared to Transformers even now. Some things don't change

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
      Do his legs not move Neil?
      I thought you'd realised by now None of my figures have moveable legs...I buy the special stationary versions

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
      That is one sweet robocop! I wouldn't mind that myself. Very nice. How tall is the model?
      Thanks buddy.
      As QC said he's 1/6th Scale so 12" give or take.
      He also talks & is Diecast too

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
        I thought you'd realised by now None of my figures have moveable legs...I buy the special stationary versions

Thanks buddy.
        As QC said he's 1/6th Scale so 12" give or take.
        He also talks & is Diecast too

Neil
        Actual metal and Talks? Oh man, is it the real voice? The model is the best for sure.

Comment

Actual metal and Talks? Oh man, is it the real voice? The model is the best for sure.
          Yep Metal & Speaky

I haven't tried mine yet but will do soon.

The ED-209 they have done also has sound effects too

Neil

Comment

I don't know, those GoBots still look like cheap crap compared to Transformers even now. Some things don't change
            horrible plastic chrome with really cheap looking red plastic, really visible massive screws on the feet, and STICKERS!!!! the list goes on. when the promo shots make the figure look bad you know something is up

Comment

Hello hello!

Impressions as soon as and pics soon after!

(ignore the bowen thing was just used to cove rmy details )

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
                Hello hello!

Impressions as soon as and pics soon after!

(ignore the bowen thing was just used to cove rmy details )
                Where's the ignore button???

I really can't see your pic of this it's going to kill me

Congrats on the arrival though buddy

Comment

So how about some phone pics

It's really really really nice! Did i ever mention how much i love Tsume lol. They just keep getting it soooo right!

All the spines on Zabimaru along the fron of the statue are individual pieces i had piece that wouldn't quite stay in, bit of blutac and it's perfect! Was really worried about how Renji would hold th epiece of Zabimaru but it just slid in perfectly!

Also this piece comes with a signed COA which is really nice quality, guessing Tsume are gonna do this from now on! I like it!

Will do some proper camera pics this weekend as promised

Comment

Sigh. These statues are just great. Everyone looks quality. The sculpt, the paint, they all look top notch.

I could quite easily (if they were still available), buy everyone one of them, safe in the knowledge that I'm getting a great set of statues.

In some respects I'm glad I've not bought any, as I have saved a heap of cash not buying the whole goddam line, lol

Comment

Been a while & nowhere near the impressiveness of Neo's recent pieces but finally a new statue for me & another from the DC Bombshell line up...

I'm seriously pleased with her, she's an absolute beauty & easily jumps into my top 3 in the line, one of the absolute best.

Only Batwoman to go for me now (not getting Mera, Catwoman or the Harley/Joker piece) & then the line will be complete.

Neil

Comment

Thanks guys! Got some proper pics of him coming up

Love that one Neil, the bubblegum is done really well, still think Black canary is my fave!

I've wanted Darth Maul in PF form for ages now but didn't want to pay the $300-$400 for an older figure especially with the old lame LED lightsabers.

So i was super happy when i was offered a DM PF for ?150 with a broken lightsaber and the light up feature not working, i figured it'd be worth it because the light up isn't anything to write home about and i knew i could repair the saber no problem.

So he comes and the only break is on the lower red blade and it was a super clean break right on the hilt, spot of glue and it is literally like new! I then clean up the contacts and give everything a bit of a harder push and the light up works too!

The old light up on the lightsabers do suck but the rest of the PF is fantastic, fantastic pose, amazing tailoring, great face sculpt and paints! Super happy with him and just in time for when my Savage comes from CDUK!

Comment

I missed out on the Superman ArtFX statue when it was released because, as i'm sure you guys remember, i was one of the people ripped off by MothersBasement so i was put off for a while, but i decided to have another look recently and picked him up for ?65 delivered! I also then went and got Batman for ?50 delivered!

Easily my fave Superman sculpt out there, i think Koto did an amazing job.

Superman

Batman

Comment

Nice haul Neo.

Looking forward to the Opress pics. I've always liked the sculpt and did think about buying him, but I had to divert money else where.

Not a problem for you tho', you buy more in a month than I do in a year, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
                              Nice haul Neo.

Looking forward to the Opress pics. I've always liked the sculpt and did think about buying him, but I had to divert money else where.

Not a problem for you tho', you buy more in a month than I do in a year, lol.
                              Lol i know, i honestly wish i didn't have my fingers in so many pies but i can't help it, i'm too much of a nerd lol. Also this is me restrained really, i'd love to dip into way more lines than i do....

Comment

Said i wasn't using AmiAmi again because of custom charges and the last thing i had PO'd with them was my Gecco MGSGZ Snake, local place wasn't getting him til the end of June and with customs on top from AmiAmi it would work out about ?10 more but i though meh sod it. They offered me airmail too instead of EMS so i thought if it's gonna sit in customs 2 weeks might as well go airmail save a 1000 yen and wait for him.

Just walked in the house and its here! Sent on the 1st and here already and best of all NO customs! First time i have had some marked legit and not got charged in forever, totally amazed lol.

Pics later

Also just got notice off CDUK that my Savage Opress will be here tomorrow! It's the greatest day in earths history!

Comment

Working...
                                X