Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It must be summer, KFC spicy bites are back! works out expensive at two quid a tub but hey ho, you only live once.

Comment

This GIF I found on Reddit:

Comment

Was at my in laws yesterday for dinner. My Brother in law has been wanting to visit Japan for a while but hasn't had the time (Uni), money or anybody who wants to go with him.

I made a jokey comment about how I'd be his guide and was amazed when the missus agreed.

If we can find a good enough deal I'm going to Tokyo next Feb/Mar!!

Comment

I'm easily pleased....

Did you hear about the scarecrow that won a lifetime achievement award?

He was out standing in his field

boom boom.

Comment

Slept a wonderful 7 day-hours before my night off, so a whole night of gaming is ahead of me!

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
              I'm easily pleased....

Did you hear about the scarecrow that won a lifetime achievement award?

He was out standing in his field

boom boom.
              This is one of my fave jokes.

Comment

A man walks into the doctor's wearing nothing but Cellofane underpants.
                The doctor says: "I can clearly see you're nuts".

Comment

Similar one... Guy walks into a bar. Bartender says: "you know there's a steering wheel down your trousers, right?"

"Yeah, it's driving me nuts"

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    Similar one... Guy walks into a bar. Bartender says: "you know there's a steering wheel down your trousers, right?"

"Yeah, it's driving me nuts"
                    I was in a beer garden last week and there was a pedal go-kart for kids to go on, but the steering wheel had broken off.

I shoved it under my belt and made that very same joke to the mother-in-law, who was in stitches!

Comment

Did you then show her your "elephant"? Always goes down a storm with my inlaws.

Comment

Heh, no, but I once told the mother-in-law this joke:

Q: What do you call a Mexican flasher?
                        A: Se?or Willy

She was proper tickled by that one and spent the morning chuckling to herself and repeating the punchline, which got some funny looks when people heard her muttering "Seen your willy"!

Comment

Lol. I've not actually heard that. I'll have to drop it in next time I speak to a Spanish client.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            Heh, no, but I once told the mother-in-law this joke:

Q: What do you call a Mexican flasher?
                            A: Se?or Willy

She was proper tickled by that one and spent the morning chuckling to herself and repeating the punchline, which got some funny looks when people heard her muttering "Seen your willy"!
                            That's brilliant!!!

Comment

Like an S&M dungeon, QualityChimp is just all gags.

And plugs.

Comment

Whenever I see a QC post I think Quality Control.

He's definitely the one I'd miss the most.

QC, don't ever leave!

Even if someone cusses your mum or monkeys or the master system!

Comment

Working...
                                X