This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Seeing as it'll probably be a virtual stag do, maybe it will have to be in Minecraft.
    One of my friends here has been telling me for weeks that we'll have to go to Vegas.
    And here was me thinking interstellar travel wasn't that advanced yet!

Comment

Happy armed forces day people

Being a veteran means I don't have to march anywhere, but can benefit from loads of armed forces discounts

Comment

Comment

Off to see AC/DC at Hampden tonight, can't wait! Slight irk in as much as i'm driving there and back and can't get a beer, seeing them next weekend at Wembley will be no holds barred though!

Comment

20" PVM in da house.

Comment

Just had a massive chicken bhuna for dinner.

Thought it was going to be toast for dinner but my in-laws called earlier and asked if we fancied a curry.

Tried to get the missus to have a super hot one to start her labour but she wasn't having any of it.

Comment

I had a dream my family was watching Jurassic World on TV. While complaining to them that we should be watching it in the cinema first, the Indominus Rex was revealed and turned out to be a 10-foot stop-motion talking plant with those plastic googly eyes and the voice of Morgan Freeman.

Comment

Gotta stop buying those dodgy DVDs from the market dude...

Comment

People are trying to develop a new Primal Rage game... without the rights. (And they might ask for crowdfunding, of course!) Somehow, it's not a joke.

Who would've thought that the poo-tier 90s stuff would be subject to such revisionist nostalgia as well?

Comment

Considering Night Trap, anything is possible

That guy's Twitter feed is so annoying to read, though.

I read it in the voice of Stevie, the breathy wheelchair boy from Malcolm in the Middle.
                      Last edited by randombs; 29-06-2015, 03:23.

Comment

Gareth Gates Twitter is amazing.

Comment

Harsh. But Fair. And it made me smile.

Social-network users were quick to express their glee at the banner featuring a still from a leaked video featuring Kanye West’s wife – but to humiliate a pregnant woman this way is an extreme and ugly piece of victimisation

After North West, dread to think what the next off spring will be called.

Comment

That is a bloody big article over some stupid flag stunt.

Comment

Rhyming slang?

Comment

90s polaroid of my gaming corner... that I took yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X