Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luis Suarez featuring in a kids book, of course it had to be bite related so he's a vampire!

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Finding out that viewmaster made more than just crappy cartoon reels for thier viewers. I used to have one back as a kid in the 70's currently in full on ebay bidding mode, fancy some 3D vintage goodness.

Looks like i have a new hobby as viewmaster stuff is dirt cheap, looking forward to building a huge library of reels. There are literally thousands of them to collect on any subject you can imagine.
      I must have viewed the Tron disc a bazillion times on my view master as a kid before actually seeing the film, I have memories of it looking amazing.

Comment

That one sounds pretty good, i like the film so it might be worth a look. Lets see how much the reels cost, hmmm seems Tron is a tricky one to track down none on ebay i'll have to keep looking for that one.

Comment

Having a crap day at work and getting headhunted by a competitor on LinkedIn. I doubt that I'll go but it's nice to feel wanted.

Comment

Shuhei Yoshida said he did play with a device that matched the characteristics of the famed "Nintendo PlayStation" prototype.

hehe

Comment

They didn't even ask him what power supply it would need.

What a wasted opportunity.

Or has that been found out already?

Comment

It literally says on the back of the console. Center positive, 7.5V. Basically the beefier version (that supports the screen too) of the PSone power supply would be fine.

Comment

I was just being silly because I hadn't seen anything beyond that first reveal video but I just Googled and am now ogling the photos of it. Loving the Saturn controller socket on the back. You know, for connecting the other best controller in the world.

Has he tried powering it up, yet? I'm dying to know what's on that demo cartridge. Maybe there's a CD in the drive!

Comment

How vague is this on a game sale listing

All games are in genuinely decent collectable condition.

Comment

Successfully installed a region free BIOS in my Dreamcast.

Hooray!

Comment

Wicked!

I've been missing poking around with consoles.

I found a Wii on Craigslist for a measly 2000Y(tenner). It's a black one with GC ports and is missing the nunchuck but it has the groovy Japanese D-terminal cable instead of the regular AV cable so that's a bonus(costs around the same as a nunchuck anyway).

Looking forward to modding it and having some fun

Comment

Went to post an item for Soundwave (it's on the way!) and walked back along the river where everyone seems to be working out rather than eating lunch. Made me feel a little fat...mainly because I was looking forward to an ice cream cone when I got home

Comment

Solution, make a mental note to take a different route back next time!

Years ago one of the bosses at work had to change gyms, as the one nearest home didn't open until 6.30am so she didn't have time to go to the gym and for a swim before work. Tires me out just at the thought of it.

Comment

I used to go to hot yoga at 6am twice a week before work, run home, shower and get there just in time for my shift. I felt fantastic if tired all day.

Comment

What on earth is hot yoga? Sound suspect.

Comment

Working...
                                X