This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Loving all this The Slap love!!! Makes me wanna watch it again...one of the best TV shows of recent years!

Comment

"Star Trek: Voyager" actress Jennifer Lien is behind bars after cops arrested her for allegedly exposing herself to 3 kids under 13.

What the hell happened to Kes?!

Comment

!! She made it past the 13-year life span...barely...

Comment

Being told in interview this morning you gave an extremely strong interview and we'll just hire you now, thanks

Making me smile still

Got accepted as NHK/JIBTV program monitor also, whee
            Last edited by usman; 16-09-2015, 06:05.

Comment

congrats. no idea what the monitor thing is but congrats for that too.

Comment

2 tickets for Muse Drones tour next April. When did getting concert tickets become so stressful!?

Comment

Since the rise of online touting sites! Only big gig I've managed to get one for in ages is the Deftones/Architects gig at Wembley Arena in November and even then it is in a seat near the back.

Lookout for "broke my spine trying to get a circle pit going in the seats" in the irk thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                    congrats. no idea what the monitor thing is but congrats for that too.
                    thanks mate ^^

JIB is looking for its viewers who live outside of Japan to participate as program monitors of JIB's designated television programs. To become a program monitor, please complete and submit the application form below by April 21, 2020.

Just amazon vouchers for watching a few NHK World programmes a month, but a bit of fun still.

Comment

Getting a job interview lined up for when i move back to the uk...passed the phone interview with flying colors.

Though really toying if should move back to the uk or not ...but jobs where i am living at the moment are even rarer

Comment

Good for you, good luck on the rest of it. Tough jobs market most places right now.

Comment

Well done! Stay positive

My smile: I'm finally, finally starting to make documentation for stuff. I used to always keep putting it off so I decided to just fire up MS Word and type random things about what I'm working on at the time, paste URLs I visited, etc. Then, when it's all finished I can make it look pretty.

It's making me laugh because I'm making a guides things I don't yet know how to do(or even if I can do them) but I'm writing so authoritatively

Comment

Totally forgot to put this here!
                            Anyway, this one time in Bournemouth I bumped into [MENTION=13193]nakamura[/MENTION] and his FRIEND... Then this happened

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

Ha **** that was weird!

Comment

lol hysterical.

Comment

Working...
                                X