Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better yet, dump the Game Gear in the bin and forget it ever existed.

Comment

Haha like they make bins that big

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
        Haha like they make bins that big
        Haha!

Comment

Another Sega item I am tempted by:

Comment

Back from 3 weeks on the beach and waves in France. Every* game on the Xbox One needed an update... Made me smile because I was kinda expecting it now

Comment

MGSV wished my happy birthday!

Comment

Magners pint cans 4 for ?2.99 down at Home Bargains. That's me twunted tonite on ?5.98.

Comment

I panic-applied for a job at work that I don't really want, because I've been worried about redundancy. I had a fairly intense interview, where I disagreed with the interviewer on a number of points and came out thinking that there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of me getting the job. While I was on holiday, I had a nightmare about getting it, which told me everything I needed to know.

When I go into the follow-up meeting on Monday I'm going to be as cool as a cucumber. If the unthinkable happens and they want to progress my application, I'm just going to respectfully withdraw. If I don't get it, I'll be relieved.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                    Magners pint cans 4 for ?2.99 down at Home Bargains. That's me twunted tonite on ?5.98.
                    I'll take that back. Magners is VILE. Cheap, horrible, acid indigestion. 6 cans. Ice-cold, too.

But I am a connoisseur of boozes. Sometimes I slum it. Never again. Give me my Zubr or a good Merlot any day.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                      I'll take that back. Magners is VILE. Cheap, horrible, acid indigestion. 6 cans. Ice-cold, too.

But I am a connoisseur of boozes. Sometimes I slum it. Never again. Give me my Zubr or a good Merlot any day.
                      I get this off most 'popular' ciders. But I'm not a fan or rough cloudy rubbish either.

Comment

Sunday mornings are making me happy!

First it's a Sunday morning so it's already pretty sweet but my Wife is at work so it's just me. Was going to go on an early 12km run but we have 3 new bits of furniture being delivered so have to stay in. I'm sitting here with the Barcelona 24 Hours on Motors TV, MacBook beside me wondering whether to bid on some cool PSone games on eBay and think I'm going to waste 12 hours chatting to my brother on Project Cars, a few hours on MGSV and then watch the Monza F1 Highlights.

Life is very good right now,

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                          I panic-applied for a job at work that I don't really want, because I've been worried about redundancy. I had a fairly intense interview, where I disagreed with the interviewer on a number of points and came out thinking that there wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of me getting the job. While I was on holiday, I had a nightmare about getting it, which told me everything I needed to know.

When I go into the follow-up meeting on Monday I'm going to be as cool as a cucumber. If the unthinkable happens and they want to progress my application, I'm just going to respectfully withdraw. If I don't get it, I'll be relieved.
                          You'd be surprised how often this approach works compared to the meek, hat in hand, polite laugh at a crap joke, "please sir can I have some more?" style that most interviewees come in with. If they ask to progress your application tell them you will only consider it if they add X amount onto the specified salary then politely hang the phone up.

Comment

Comment

So I bought a console and games from a guy but had them delivered to my old dears place as I knew I wouldn't be in. Got a concerned message from her today as there had been a weird delivery, which she then sent me a photo of, I guess for some people a box is too simplistic a packaging solution.......

Last edited by Colin; 07-09-2015, 17:49.

Comment

Yeah but is it a PAL N64 or ?3000 of AES stuff?

Comment

Working...
                                X