Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flower, Sun And Rain on DS for ?2 from Grainger Games. I was gonna pay a fiver for it a few days back.

Comment

Crap day at work yesterday brightened by a post on Craigslist selling a Korg SP280 digital piano for fifty quid. It goes for around 250 new. Keyboards on Craigslist for that kind of price get snapped up sharpish and are often out in the sticks.

I have a Yamaha(also fifty quid) but haven't used it for a while because of the crazy Japanese summer and also because the keys are quite heavy and sticky - that model has a dodgy key bed that warps over time and makes the keys stick.

This Korg is just the ticket to get back to that sweet sweet ebony/ivory love

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        Flower, Sun And Rain on DS for ?2 from Grainger Games. I was gonna pay a fiver for it a few days back.
        I love this - hope you enjoy it!

Comment

I already like it, I had it on an R4 card a few years back but it never got the attention it deserved, god how chuffed to get a complete copy for such a pittance. I think the DS is rapidly becoming my new console to collect for, hidden gems for pennies, carts and hard boxes, love it!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
            that sweet sweet ebony/ivory love
            It's a good DVD, that one...

Comment

In the airport lounge going home. nice wind down with a few beers and snacks before awesome long weekend with my family.

Only irk is flight delayed 30 mins, balanced out by free bar.

Comment

The entertainment network where videos and personalities get really big, really fast. Download Vine to watch videos, remixes and trends before they blow up.

Catchy!

Comment

At an arcade in France. Scud Race. Sega Touring Car. Daytona. Le Mans 24. Lethal Enforcers 3. Lost World. Silent Scope EX. Downhill Bikers. HOTD. Final Furlong. Sega Rally. Loads of pinball. Wall to wall people.

Comment

The new cadburys advert with boogie woogie:

Lets see how many times I can subtly use those words in the games thread.

Comment

Sophie Ellis-Bextor.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        Sophie Ellis-Bextor.
                        Too fine!

Comment

WAD.

Talking of wads. I was at the Durham beer festival today. I was only there for a few hours. It was the last day of the festival so quite quiet. Nevertheless, there were at least 4 wads knocking around. A far cry from sweat and beards. Awesome.

Comment

youtube is awesome for finding new music!!!
                            I've discovered so many new old style Rock/Metal bands, most of them European, thru YT over the last few yrs - Hardbone, 77, Rhino Bucket, Jettblack, Bullet,, Raven, Witchcraft, Sticky Boys. It just keeps on giving!!

Comment

Is it because of the related videos? I've discovered plenty through that column of goodness.

Comment

Yeah man. Lots of awesome new Euro Rock/Metal out there taking their influence from 70's/80's bands.
                                Great stuff!!

Comment

Working...
                                X