Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sales assistant guessing it's all to do with their online store.

And thanks

Comment

Yesterday I managed to get tickets to see Muse at the SSE hydro in April so was a happy boy

Today I got an email telling me that with every ticket bought you can choose a physical or digital copy of the album drones for free

Awesome stuff

Comment

David Cameron.

You know why.

Comment

Lad.

Hand up who hasn't nailed a pig on a night out.

Comment

Everybody's done that. Doing it in front of your friends though? The the kind of grit and courage we need in a leader.

Comment

Look at Blair. He even married his.

Comment

Damn the intenet works fast LOOL.

Comment

Villa vs Blues in the cup tonight...always gets the city buzzing. Stuck on shift with a load of city fans today getting grief before a balls been kicked

Irk thread tomorrow for the inevitable trouble there will be after the game.

Comment

Whittling away my last few weeks at work. Identified where we were under charging a customer by nearly ?5k a month. Funny when you have the time to do your job properly you pick these things up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
                      Look at Blair. He even married his.
                      Genuine lol!

Comment

Haha. Maybe Obama could learn a thing or two here. Copping this move off Cameron would probably get rid of his 'secret Muslim' haters!

Bit late in the day now though I suppose

Comment

Fulfilled a North American stereotype the other day and bought Girl Guides' cookies.
                          Sadly none of them so far have turned out to be cookie robots

Comment

So are thin mints all hype or are they good as they say?

Comment

Their cookies haven't been the same since they stopped coming round your door and singing IMO

But they're still nice

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                So are thin mints all hype or are they good as they say?
                                "chocolatey" mint cookies = mint biscuits with a chocolate flavour covering. Made by Dare (think maple cookies), and not bad actually. I'll probably finish the box tonight though. Much like he who ate all the pies.

Comment

Working...
                                X