Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to share a room with this man next month.

Comment

Originally posted by usman View Post

Got accepted as NHK/JIBTV program monitor also, whee
      That's cool. I love watching NHK world.
      Last edited by teddymeow; 17-09-2015, 19:52.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        I have to share a room with this man next month.
        Again, again? AGAIN AGAIN!

Comment

Found a second person in Canada who knows what a Nexus 10 looks like. I think that makes two of us in Calgary, possibly the whole of Alberta.

Comment

Hopefully buying a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 thing today for Y5000(25 quid). Finally joining you Android losers. Looking forward to all that rootin' tootin' custom ROM nonsense, being unable to run the latest Android and generally wishing it was an iPad Mini

Seriously, it'll be good to play with my own Android device. I'm tired of looking like a numpty when tasked with setting something up on a user's Android phone.

Comment

Payrise at work as new pay bands introduced. Nice.

Comment

Last edited by The Moleman; 18-09-2015, 11:08.

Comment

Getting all the main gifts for Christmas for my children in the smyths weekend toy sale with 20% off

Nice wee saving of ?112 which can't be sniffed at - that will just about cover my seiko sea urchin which I haven't quite told my missus about

Comment

Left my job to look after my son, full time, which is enough to make me smile, but my coworker gave me a Ness amiibo (my first), which she knew I'd been wanting.

Comment

Originally posted by Katsujinken View Post
                      Again, again? AGAIN AGAIN!
                      Martin is gonna be repping the Dreamcast too. Eww!

Comment

Phew, the Davis cup semi final in the doubles. Some epic stuff, absolutely thrilling and a brilliant win for team GB.

Comment

Managed to get Super Paper Mario (Wii), Wheelman (PS3), Assassin's Creed 3 (360), Modern Warfare 3 (360), Extermination (PS2) and some XBLA compilation with an extra disc of XBLA games in the case for the princely sum of ?3.44 this aft due to an 'oversight' down Crime Converters. Didn't realise 'til I'd got on the bus when I looked in my pocket and saw that 5 and 10 wrapped around the receipt. Lush.

Comment

Interview tomorrow at Square

Stressed out at my current job and I've been putting on weight so I had to go out today and get some clothes for the interview. Just checked my receipt and it seems the wonderful lady at M&S gave me a 20% friends and family staff discount. My sister wasn't given the same...

Comment

Nice man, any particular position?

Comment

Good luck Shaffy!

Comment

Working...
                                X