Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought that quote was part of the marriage nuptials, she says jump and you say how high.

Comment

Good find, they have quite a selection of gaming based ones in fact, like the Teris ones also.

Comment

Comment

Hewheh

Comment

Traded in 50 PS3 games today, with price matching with CeX the receipt for the transaction is almost as tall as I am.

Comment

And dare we ask how much you got for them in GAME?
              Quite often the CEX matching will double their offering which is good, and always brings a smile when they are paying you more than they sell for themselves - though that doesn't happen often now.

Comment

Got ?45 more than CeX were offering and many of the lower price items they actually gave me more what I bought them for, slightly.

Comment

My company has set us goals for this year which include taking at least five consecutive days' holiday and minimising overtime.

The company doesn't like the Japanese work mentality and is getting concerned because too many people don't get enough downtime. Also, the ganbaru system of staying late to look cool doesn't wash here.

Also, they've offered to contribute to Japanese lessons for me and my manager asked me not to do weekend ones, instead I can just leave early for evening classes. He said weekend is my private time and shouldn't be used for work-related stuff.

I love this place.

Comment

Well chuffed things are working out for you, randombs. It was a big risk, but it sounds like everything is coming up Millhouse.

This made me chuckle. Darn Lefties in a coalition with gays!

Comment

The BBC is flooding the UK with sluts.

Comment

Lenny Henry is spending all your money on wind turbines.

What's he planning, eh???

Comment

Comment

Well if that's what he's up to, he can have my ISA, them UPVC windows can wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              The BBC is flooding the UK with sluts.
                              Might make that licence worth paying for

Comment

Working...
                              X