Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daydreaming that my boss was trampled to death by a herd of wildebeest.

Comment

Was at the Game Masters exhibition in Edinburgh earlier. Played Outrun and Hang On mostly. Had some good classics but was notably missing any light gun games. Enjoyed it though.

Comment

Midwife appointment this afternoon. I've been feeling a bit down lately but I heard my unborn child's heartbeat for the first time and that has cheered me up no end!!

Comment

That would be awesome My missus has her next appointment next week but has to go solo due to work so if that happens I'll miss it, for me it now all rests on the second scan next month. I hope the heartbeat was in time with some classic gaming theme tune. It's in the blood

Comment

Friday night, watching episode 22 of season 7 of buffy the vampire slayer with my daughter. It's emotional.

Comment

Bet you never thought you would be posting things like that ten years ago.

Comment

Nope lol!

Comment

Collectors.

Comment

Nice (short) article on Konami for those that remember them from the 80's and 90's

Sega's boot-up logos of the 16-bit era might be the most fondly remembered, but for me it's Konami's that will always b…

Comment

YAY my underwater crab house finally arrived, weeks of waiting for it to come from the states. Really hard to get hold of over here but my tropical aquarium wasn't complete without it. Now i can have teeny tiny crabs in my tank, they need dry land to survive and now they can have dry land underwater.

I loves me some crabs

Comment

Bet you were just itching to get that out.

Comment

Who wouldn't be dying to have crabs lol.

Comment

How does that work then importaku, can't really see from the picture. Genuine question.

Comment

It has an airline attached into the base that pumps air into the dome, i have it rigged to a pump and a valve to regulate the air pressure until it fills the roof with air. The crabs can climb up the 2 side entrances and sit on some dry land as they need it to be happy or they will go climbing up the airlines and out the tank to find dry land of their own, if they stay in the tank i will know that they are happy hehe.

Finished installing it, need to landscape the sand better but it looks nice put a couple of small rocks in so the crabs have something to sit on that's dry. Still cycling the water so it will be a few more weeks before my tank can sustain life, i want everything to be happy in there so i'm making sure the water quality is top notch.

{edit} A pic of current state of tank, only living thing in there is a couple of moss balls.
                              Last edited by importaku; 21-01-2015, 17:21.

Comment

Full "So Solid Crew" list (now removed) from Wikipedia

Comment

Working...
                                X