Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally after months and months of tests and been prodded/poked and stabbed with needles i have finally been put on the surgery waiting list. Might actually start feeling well again soon, a good start to my year.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moleman View Post
      Well-loved by Graham Norton and Stephen Fry

Comment

Got tickets for Buffalo vs Jacksonville at Wembley

Comment

I saw a guy walking down the street with on of those, he looked like a grade-A geek.

Comment

Originally posted by The Moleman View Post
            Dark, milk and bleached

Comment

Knock yourselves out

Comment

My smile, getting the old BBC News App back on Android via a .apk on some dodgy site.

Can't stand the "new and improved" version in case you didn't guess. Wonder how long I can use it before I have to update.

Comment

New pc ordering time. Woo

Comment

X99? I've been entertaining the idea as well, maybe around March/April, prices constantly go down (luckily).

Comment

Z97. Going to build around broadwell. Going for power efficiency as the draw on the revise is basically nothing. New case too. Exciting time.

Comment

heard in france parents were not allowed to name there kid nutella ...i really hope this does not spread

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                          Z97. Going to build around broadwell. Going for power efficiency as the draw on the revise is basically nothing. New case too. Exciting time.
                          ahh i got a z97 from scan.co.uk they had a deal where basically the the motherboard was free with the 4690k

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                            heard in france parents were not allowed to name there kid nutella ...i really hope this does not spread
                            Nutty isn't it. Boom boom.

Comment

Planning what I may buy while in Japan.
                              Probably won't bother getting anything, just take a ton of stuff to sell off.

Comment

I'm Daughter is watching some My Little Pony spin-off on Netflix. There's a band singing and this line kicks in: "We say jump, you say How Hi?"

Just LOL.

(Reference to a RATM track with lots of sweary stuff in)
                                Last edited by charlesr; 28-01-2015, 15:37. Reason: Grammar fail

Comment

Working...
                                X