Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMDb's parental guide for 50 Shades of Grey.

"As a male friend tries to kiss a woman on a sidewalk, another man rushes forward, shouts and pushes the friend out of the way."

Such violence. I definitely won't be taking my kids to see that.

Shaun the Sheep, then.

Comment

You taking any kids to see any movie would be concerning seeing as you don't have any (that you've told us about).

And your Zangief reminds me of a bleached Mr T.

Comment

MMA Fighter doing a Hadouken mid-fight

GIF

Video

Comment

Completely silly, but I was really chuckling at the evolution of this pug/man/shirt meme.

Comment

Sent someone some games I didn't want and they seemed happy.

Eeeee!  I got Minimoni games!~ As a gift!  From speedlolita!  It is the best present ever! I used to love all things Morning Musume, including Minimoni!  I used to watch their music videos all the time on YouTube, and watched shows like ‘Hello! Morning’ even though I couldn’t understand anything they were saying.  They were way too cute! For those followers who may be unfamiliar with Morning Musume and Minimoni, but may be more familiar with gaming, their songs were written by Tsunku, who also wrote the songs for Rhythm Tengoku (aka Rhythm Heaven) (aka Rhythm Paradise)! They’re super catchy, silly, and fun!  Minimoni in particular was aimed at children, and doubles down on the silliness and cuteness. The games even come with stickers~  Not that I’d dare take the stickers off the sheet, because I am a sucker for keeping such pretty merchandise intact.   I need to make gifs and videos and streams of these games!~ Once again, I can’t thank speedlolita enough for getting such an amazing thing…  it’s wonderful!  I am super happy!

Comment

Sweet Jesus! LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE it!!!!!!!!!!

Pugtastic.

Comment

Comment

If at first you don't succeed, rinse and repeat

Comment

Thought this article and videos were great

"Watch a Man Prepare a Tiny Japanese Feast in a Miniature Kitchen"

(More videos on the link)

Comment

GTA Bike vid was great!

Comment

Yeah, makes me want the game...But I can wait.

Comment

Gf got a new job

Partly an irk but her salary will be a bit higher than mine*. My salary review is the end of March and I already know my pay rise which will match her starting salary but I'm going to negotiate it further to see if I can squeeze more. I might see if they'll consider a larger rise this time and a lower one next year(and then renegotiate then!). Granted she's a national and her work will be a lot more stressful with unpaid overtime but still. Wake up call to start studying more IT and Japanese!

* the irk isn't that she's a woman, I promise!
                          Last edited by randombs; 20-02-2015, 07:33.

Comment

Congratualtions to her RandomBS.

This guy wasn't so lucky, karma!

Comment

Friday fun then. Ed's always good for a laugh. Old now but still makes me laugh:

Comment

I dont get it

Comment

Working...
                                X