Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just woken up to discover i have crabs, no literally & i couldn't be happier lol.

My fish order has finally arrived by courier, after weeks & weeks of fishless cycling my tank is finally ready for some inhabitants i hope they appreciate all the effort i went through to get the tank ready for them.

Comment

It's our tenth wedding anniversary today. I can't believe my wife has put up with me for this long.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Just woken up to discover i have crabs, no literally & i couldn't be happier lol.

My fish order has finally arrived by courier, after weeks & weeks of fishless cycling my tank is finally ready for some inhabitants i hope they appreciate all the effort i went through to get the tank ready for them.
        Pics please!

Comment

Don't put an octopus in the tank with it!

Comment

Comment

If it hadn't been for that fall, I wouldn't have know a) about britawards or b) Madonna being on it. A win all round I think.

Comment

Originally posted by bash View Post
                She broke the golden rule (and probably her hip)

Comment

Pretty good but not as amusing as the Marion Rolland fall at the winter olympics:

Comment

lmao

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                      Pics please!
                      There you go, not had the light on much as the tetras are still skittish but i turned it on briefly to take a pic of Ms crab. She finally worked out that the biodome at the bottom of the tank has breathable air in as previously she has been going all spiderman and making it up the airlines and sitting on top of the filter or on the condensation tray under the lid, i did giggle when i lifted up the lid and she was there looking at me like "what?"

Tank before inhabitants

Very nervous group of neon tetras the rest were hiding around the back or in the plants.

Ms crab in a brief appearance around the front, i really want fiddler crabs as it cracks me up when they start waving.
                      Last edited by importaku; 26-02-2015, 20:47.

Comment

Great video Brad, reminded me of this one

Nice pics importaku.

Comment

Last edited by 'Press Start'; 26-02-2015, 21:20.

Comment

A post on Eurogamer re the lack of Co-op offline play in RE:R2 on PC.

I can't believe RE doesn't have a local co-op. Where am I supposed to buy my fags from?
                            OK, was probably only me that found it funny.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                              What a sad loss. Now we're left with that second class idiot Dawkins carrying the atheism torch. He'd like to have half the mind that Hitchens had.

Comment

KFC in Ebisu is doing a deal this Sunday where if your phone has a cracked screen they'll give you a free Krushers milkshake.

Even better, they'll have a hammer available for anyone who wants to smash their screen

My old 4S' screen is cracked so I'll take that. I got lazy and haven't replaced the screen yet so it's a way to feel better about procrastinating.

Comment

Working...
                                X