Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a weird offer. Do you get an fancy flavoured Krushems over there randonmbs?

Comment

Got my DualShock2 at last and spent the evening playing Yakuza 2 and Outrun Special Tours. Gaming bliss!

The only slight hitch is that Outrun has an issue running via HD Loader - the music doesn't work in SP mode. Will just have to run it off disc I guess.

Pretty happy with the picture on my plasma via component too, Outrun has progressive which helps, but Yak 2 also looks decent in plain old 480i.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
        What a sad loss. Now we're left with that second class idiot Dawkins carrying the atheism torch. He'd like to have half the mind that Hitchens had.
        I know. I like how Dawkins comes at certain things but overall I dislike his 'superiority' complex approach.

The US have some great atheist debaters like Sam Harris and of course Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

I am not an atheist though. I don't know what I am but I know I don't know anything for sure.

Comment

Tyson is amazing. Love the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Tyson is amazing. Love the guy.

He is. Most of the UK critics of policy and Government are are comedy based which to me takes away from the seriousness of the argument.

I would like to see Brian Cox debate, in fact I will hunt for some on Youtube later.

Comment

Comment

Owner of a health spa, her number plate

AM I 2 FAT

Comment

Comment

Your image link not working irks me.

edit:: nevermind, it's just
                    s
                    l
                    o
                    w

Comment

someone asked if i knew anywhere where they could download a better quality version of 50 shades of grey film i showed them and they replied there is nothing there ? i said exactly....far better quality

Comment

Heheh. Well played.

Comment

Today I have served customers with the following surnames:

Nutt, Cockman and Cummings.

/juvenile.

Comment

But funny.

One of my female customers has a first name of Sukhdeep.

Comment

That's a fairly common name and it's not pronounced in the way you've just suggested :P

Comment

I know, she still goes by Suki to distance herself from it though.

Comment

Working...
                                X