X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading this article, didn't even know Sega made a SG-1000

Comment

This comedian says all the right things about gun control. It's VERY sweary, so NSFW!!!

Vox is a general interest news site for the 21st century. Its mission: to help everyone understand our complicated world, so that we can all help shape it. In text, video and audio, our reporters explain politics, policy, world affairs, technology, culture, science, the climate crisis, money, health and everything else that matters. Our goal is to ensure that everyone, regardless of income or status, can access accurate information that empowers them.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
        Did you pass kryss?

prinny supports Sunderland so will always have that consistency in his life, sadly not a good consistency to have though.
        Nah, failed by one and it all came down to the last question! Exciting stuff for 830 in the morning. Trying again either tomorrow or next Monday.

Comment

Go to google maps and click the pacman button!

Comment

Brilliant.

Comment

Bloodborne wasn't in fact held by customs and was delivered today.

Comment

Been at my current job for 9 months now.

They announced the annual bonus scheme results today. I am quids in!!

Shame it's all going on my Barclaycard.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                  Been at my current job for 9 months now.

They announced the annual bonus scheme results today. I am quids in!!

Shame it's all going on my Barclaycard.

There must be some left for Krispy Kremes, there's always some left for Krispy Kremes!!

Comment

Originally posted by dazzling_bubble View Post
                    There must be some left for Krispy Kremes, there's always some left for Krispy Kremes!!
                    Hmm..good shout!!

Comment

Ring doughnut cut in half used as a burger bun......Oh Adam Richman you devil

Comment

Or Mos Burger even.

Spoilt for choice with what to watch these days. I want to play some 3DS and like to put something on in the background but can't decide what.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                          Stop being all 'Carpenters', FAMMyDoDD. I preferred it when you were morose and full of hate. The world was more grounded then. This HappyDodd crap has thrown my compass right off.
                          Sorry bud, I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Gonna stay happy too.

This afternoon is going to fly now. 5 more hours of work and then it's off to see the new missus.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyJuggleDX View Post
                            Sorry bud, I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Gonna stay happy too.

This afternoon is going to fly now. 5 more hours of work and then it's off to see the new missus.
                            All joking aside - good for you.

Some days you're Fannydodd.
                            Other days you're FaMiLyDoDd.
                            Every day, you're Fatty/Farty Dodd.

Comment

Great, now I can't shake the image of MonkeyJuggle having a threesome with the Carpenters. It's not pretty and for some unknown reason Fernando by ABBA is playing in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                                Great, now I can't shake the image of MonkeyJuggle having a threesome with the Carpenters. It's not pretty and for some unknown reason Fernando by ABBA is playing in the background.
                                Because it's a 70s throwback sexual fantasy?

Comment

Working...
                                X