Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone spent time adding realistic clapping effects in smash, some of them are disturbingly hillarious. I totally lost it at ROB

Comment

Donkey Kong had me. Sonic sounded so wrong

Comment

finally got the yosemite mac os running on my pc not via vmware but actually fully installed and bootable ......only problem is now i do not know what to do with it lol. (originally was for my music but found some really great windows programs since then )

Comment

Located taps along the South Downs Way for my 50 mile run on Friday which nicely splits the route into 11, 25 and 36, so won't have to carry too much water. Course profile: http://www.mapmyrun.com/workout/855923195 (out and back)

Comment

Taken 3 was directed by someone called Olivier MEGATON!!!!!

Comment

Company sales forecast meeting with news that we all get a little extra bonus on top of the xmas one followed by Domino's pizza followed by finding out my pay rise has kicked in from this month instead of April and that this coming weekend will mark my two-year Japanniversary.

Scuppered my plans to make the most of March and negotiate a higher one before financial year-end and the bonus was smaller because I joined mid-year but never mind, I'll just gather more ammo for my next annual review and it means I can relax a bit this month!

Comment

a 15 minute long Reebootleg of Power Rangers

Starring Dawson's creek.

The effects are good enough to be in an actual film, although there is something quite funny about how serious it is.

Comment

^Starring and co-written by James Van Der Beek. Actually quite an interesting watch too.

Finally snagging EDF on Vita at a nice discount.

Comment

The BigBoy Advance, ropey case and buttons etc, but love the screen size, yes it's a large GBA for those wondering.

Comment

Comment

Amazon finally shipping all my outstanding orders. All of them should arrive within the 2nd of March, according to them.

Comment

Nintendo Life just published an article on the Capcom CPS Changer... with an amusing twist:

Comment

Gonna quote it to save reading the massive article.

For CPS Changer collector Lawrence "NFG" Wright - arguably one of the world's leading English-speaking experts on the console - the comparison between the Neo Geo and CPS Changer is a reasonable one to make, but is not entirely reflective of what the machine was all about.

Comment

I don't get it. Should I know who this guy is?

Comment

You should.

Comment

Working...
                                X