Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread title, very clever or very annoying?

Comment

I was never a coffee guy. I see it as a means to an end(i.e. wakefulness)

But somehow I got into drip coffee while working at high school two years ago, to the point where I'd even enjoy the smell while making it.

Recently, in my endless struggle to scrimp and save, I bought some Nescafe granules to make coffee at work. They're pretty horrible without milk but I powered on through.

This weekend I read about mixing the granules with cold water to improve the flavour.

It bloody works! I just had a cup of the stuff and it was vaguely pleasant

Comment

Loads of posts on Facebook about the Superbowl, but not a single one about the game, who played or who won!

They should just have a show with movie trailers, funny adverts and have a half-time concert.

Comment

Was on Twitter thinking the exact same thing - it is a movie trailer/concert event and I'm not sure anyone knows there is a game there any more.

Comment

Don't forget Katy Perry's performance...

Comment

More and more people just tune in for the adverts yes. Sounds like a good game, will watch some highlights tonight.

Comment

Speaking of:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    'Character levelled down'

Comment

The reviews of the God Live Wallpaper on the Google Play store

Comment

"The Symantec ThreatCon Level has been raised to level 2"

Made me giggle. Clearly I don't consider it serious enough to Google before posting in here

Comment

Put my girlfriend's Mini on Autotrader at 7pm Sunday night, sold it by 4pm on Monday

Comment

Best spam ever. I just wondered 5 million pounds... And a Nokia phone.

Assuming the phone is to make the win appear more genuine lol

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                              The reviews of the God Live Wallpaper on the Google Play store

"This was my favorite lwp until recent update, which installed a Trojan.leadbolt.variant. eset picked it up and other antivirus confirmed it..Why ruin the most perfect app with a virus? Also using the Almighty in such away sickened me "

"Reminders every day for other apps! Really...? Why everyday? I love Jesus. But the advertisements R ridiculous."

"This app sucks cause it opened my phone up to pop ups and would not let me see the pictures of the different wallpapers! It has only been more trouble and aggregation than helpful!!"

Maybe the Lord wanted to bless him with an enlarged member. Also, aggregation lol.

Comment

JAPJAC strikes again!

#JoinTheElite

Comment

Working...
                                X