Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb! Setting his dad on people if he doesn't get his way. Is he actually for real? Like, this isn't just some kind of elaborate performance art?

Comment

I prey he turns out to be an elaborately-crafted character, just like Ali G and Kanye West.

Comment

Ah flapcrap is there a time where he isn't making a tit of himself on the net.

Comment

Please don't make him stop, it's just too surreal.

Comment

1) Today I changed the foam pads on my iPhone earpods and they sound lovely. Bass is wicked and they fit snugly again

My trick is to use two foam pads on each earpod instead of just one.

It takes a bit of persuasion to fit one over another and sometimes they rip if I'm not careful but it's worth it. I've yet to find more comfortable earphones.

2) Asus AI Charger

It lets your USB ports pump out their maximum current instead of the standard 500mA. You can even charge iPads that would normally take forever(and tell you they aren't charging).

The PC normally charges my iPhone at 400mA but with the AI software it charges at 800mA - the same as the Apple charger - and in half the time. Hilariously, the iPhone tells me the USB port can do 26000mA max which I seriously doubt!
            Last edited by randombs; 05-02-2015, 06:11.

Comment

To take advantage of those you need fast charge cables too.

Comment

I only ever use the official Apple lighting cable but we have some dodgy knock-off cables here as well. I'll try one and see but I probably won't get any useful info right now as the phone has just finished charging.

Interestingly, it charges at 800mA up to 80%, then drops to 400mA. It's at 98% now and trickling at 100mA.
                Last edited by randombs; 05-02-2015, 07:19.

Comment

Did you ever ask about that phone for me, Randombs?

Comment

I did. No one knew what I was banging on about

It's just iPhones and Samsungs here. And an Ericsson I keep hearing.

Comment

It's a Sharp Aquos SH-10C, which would be awesome if the bloody thing turned on!

Comment

I done did get blocked. I is back.

Comment

How did you get blocked?

Comment

swearing probably, was it swearing? i bet it was swearing!

"no no don't swear on the internet think of the children"
                            Last edited by Lebowski; 05-02-2015, 15:16.

Comment

Sorry, that was me!

I clicked report instead of reply

Comment

Welcome Back!

Comment

Working...
                                X