Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what they call the hunger games in france ? battle royale with cheese

Comment

lol, nice one eastyy

Comment

It works on two levels!

Comment

Hard Target is on ITV:-

Comment

Ha! I've just flicked over and saw it was. I thought it was worth watching the start, but it's pretty poor really, unless you like watching a man with a mullet doing slow motion splits.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
              unless you like watching a man with a mullet doing slow motion splits.
              No.26 in my list of likes right there, right after "thinking about Jean Michel Vincent flying a real helicopter and making shooting sound effects".

Comment

WonFes 2015 and all the wonderful cosplay it entails.

Comment

Edit: wrong thread!

Comment

me: "...FFS!"
                    gf: "Is this fun for you?"
                    me: "Of course it's not fun!"
                    gf: "If you're not enjoying it then why are you carrying on? Do something you'll enjoy. Use the other program to play Mario. It works."
                    me: "But once it's all set up it will be fun. Then I'll be smiling and you'll look like a right twa--*crashes again*... FFS!"
                    gf: "Alright, if you say so..."

Setting up RetroArch was a royal pain in the arse but it's finally done and running great. If I was on OSX 10.7 I'd be using OpenEmu which was pretty lovely when I tried it but I'm still enjoying 10.6 so RA is the next best thing. RA is actually pretty darn awesome, especially as it lets you have completely different config files for each emulator so the buttons rearrange for playing SNES games with the SNES pad and MD/Arcade games with the Saturn pad.

It's so nice having a front-end I can mostly use with just the joypad. It still crashes when experimenting with random shaders but I found a basic scanlines one which looks great.

It's amazing the kinds of filters people are creating. And to think, I used to like 2xSai

(the other program was Snes9x which was a bit jerky and needed the mouse to do anything)

Comment

It brings a perverted smile to my face when internet amateurs use the same profile pic (of them actual selves) on a number of sites revealing a myriad of debauchery... just google image searched a profile pic from another site that was linked to Facebook, f♡ckbook and a number of dogging websites...

Comment

Originally posted by The Moleman View Post
                        It brings a perverted smile to my face when internet amateurs use the same profile pic (of them actual selves) on a number of sites revealing a myriad of debauchery... just google image searched a profile pic from another site that was linked to Facebook, f♡ckbook and a number of dogging websites...
                        I have never thought of doing this. It sounds like a wonderful hobby! Putting on my to-do list.

Comment

I often wonder how restricted people have made their Facebook.
                          They'll make a comment on a public site > go to their profile > photos > holiday album > bikini pics.

I'm constantly amazed how little people lock down their profiles.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                            I'm constantly amazed how little people lock down their profiles.
                            Whereas the taller, larger people so often leave their profiles wide open.

Comment

Ha ha ha haaaaa!

No perusal of the holiday pics of Oompa Loompah's for me!

Comment

My tiger posing pouch was such a hit with all my friend on Facebook. Friend, just one.

A choir/chore autocorrect mix up in another thread.
                                Everything is a choir to me too today :/

Comment

Working...
                                X