Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shouldn't laugh at this but difficult not to at least smirk, least there is no picture.

Local news headlines for Romford, Hornchurch, Havering and the surrounding London areas from the Romford Recorder.

/waits for classic one liner from prinny.

Comment

As if it wasn't bad enough already, it could also kill you!

Last edited by speedlolita; 22-05-2015, 22:31. Reason: Second pic.

Comment

I found my PSP battery like that too...

Comment

Don't naysay Sony!

Comment

Ohnoes!

Comment

Isn't that also caused by leaving the battery charging all the time?

I like Apple's idea - if I plug my MacBook in with over 95% battery it won't charge until it drops below that.

I no longer leave things plugged in unnecessarily because it also bumps up the temperature which is bad for batteries.

Anyway, at least with the PSP you might bust the battery cover but that Neo Geo one has broken the case!

Comment

Pretty sure most things to that to be honest. My HP netbook did it in 2007 and my ThinkPad does it too, same year. Phone too etc. Think the PSP does too actually?

Comment

3DS does that too since the first iteration, as my current (2014) and old laptop (2010) do. I guess that bulging is most probably due to a defective battery, rather than overcharging.

Comment

i just love that

Comment

We had a big marriage equality vote here in Ireland and it looks like it is a yes. I'm not one for big group events but this is important in so many ways and it's going to be a wonderful day here today.

Comment

Going to a mates house to play video games today. Extremely rare!

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          Isn't that also caused by leaving the battery charging all the time?
                          When the battery wasn't even in the PSP? No!

Comment

That there's some freaky voodoo, kryss!

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                              We had a big marriage equality vote here in Ireland and it looks like it is a yes. I'm not one for big group events but this is important in so many ways and it's going to be a wonderful day here today.
                              where i live in leitrim/roscommon now have the honor of being the counties that had the biggest no votes i really would have thought they would have voted yes

Comment

Ah, so you're Roscommon/South Leitrim. The villains of Ireland! Nah, even there it was close. Overall the result was great. Just back from being out, back to relieve babysitter, but the atmosphere in Dublin is incredible. A good day for this country and, being honest, we don't get all that many of these.

Comment

Working...
                                X