This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by randombs View Post
    What? It's Wednesday! Three days to think of a solution!

Remote access a PC at home and vpn from there? Mind you, it depends on whether you need complete end-end vpning(e.g. for security).
    Complete end to end vpn-ing. I work for a German IT company so ?ber paranoia is the name of the game.

Work won't let me tether off my BlackBerry either as it eats into my data allowance - which is for email. But of a joke really.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Hmm, well okay. A multi region blu and DVD player would be ideal though.

And my TV can play 8bit encodes of MKV/MP4 from a USB stick no problem, great feature that.
      I want a multiregion Blu/DVD player. Sadly they're about ?200 for some reason.

Comment

Just need to find a player that can be firmware flashed for it. When I find one still in production I'll let you know wakka.

Comment

Just won an item on ebay (woohoo!), go to pay instantly by Paypal, pay by Paypal with my funds in my account, then I get this:

"your payment is being processed. If payment doesn't not clear then please try again later"

Eh? WTF is this?

I log in to my Paypal account to see WTF is going on, & find this:

"Payment unclaimed - seller hasn't accepted yet"

Eh? WTF is THAT?!!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Just need to find a player that can be firmware flashed for it. When I find one still in production I'll let you know wakka.
            That would be brilliant mate! Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
              Complete end to end vpn-ing. I work for a German IT company so ?ber paranoia is the name of the game.

Work won't let me tether off my BlackBerry either as it eats into my data allowance - which is for email. But of a joke really.
              Gotcha. At the hotel I worked for their paid-for wifi had a special VPN mode you had to use. Probably not worth poking around in case they send these guys:

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                I log in to my Paypal account to see WTF is going on, & find this: "Payment unclaimed - seller hasn't accepted yet" Eh? WTF is THAT?!!
                It may be, despite offering Paypal, the seller doesn't actually have a Paypal account yet associated with that email address *roll eyes*
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

the selfie craze is going mad and my wife's obsession with photographing stuff and putting on instagram....had to utter a sentence i think i have never had to say before.....please stop photographing your lunch

Comment

Depends how impressive it is. I got a big ass steak at a Weatherspoons recently and put a pic on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                      the selfie craze is going mad and my wife's obsession with photographing stuff and putting on instagram....had to utter a sentence i think i have never had to say before.....please stop photographing your lunch
                      I actually got quite irritated with the misses doing that - she used to take so long the food was going cold FFS. I generally eat 40% faster than most people unless it's a posh restaurant and I don't want to feel like I'm throwing money down my throat. Eating like a salaryman while I was in Japan ruined any etiquette I had. I will take a pic of food if it looks really good but generally I won't put it online, unless it's going in the food thread on here.

I dislike the name "selfie stick" but otherwise like the idea.

Comment

I only take photos of food I've made and only if it looks nice enough to show other people or give them ideas, like my bread crust pizzas.

Comment

As long as brunch exists, so shall Instagram.

Comment

I wonder if they've developed a symbiotic relationship by now.

I have an Instagram. I took a single photo(toilet door), followed a single person(gf) and had a single follower(gf). Then some random mate followed me and ruined the symmetry. Now I have 26 followers and I can't remove them. I guess they're expecting some mind-blowing photo which will never come. Maybe I should upload a photo of a man's bum or something? The search recommendations are mostly tits photos so it would be a nice balance.

Comment

Find a 1.5mm tip pen and put pen15 as the title.

Comment

Receiving a console I bought which for packaging was sent in a bin bag and a bit of tape. Some people.

Comment

Working...
                                X