No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He does look very bad. Presumably he is now watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

Why would anyone do this. Why would anyone watch? I don't get it.

Comment

I like it. It's exciting. Reminds me of that webcam many, many years ago that was fixed on a dog basket. Would the dog be there? If he's there, will he move? Will he scratch? It's like a narrative stripped down to the bone.

I got a buzz last night when it looked like LaBeouf was going to go to the toilet. But then (plot twist!) it turned out he was just getting up to let someone by.

Comment

I suppose there's always the possibility some insane laboeuf hater/lover will stab him in the neck from the row behind, which lends a certain air of tension to the exercise.

Is the objective to make him realize how bad his movies are? He looks like people do when they are trying to appear attentive in a really boring meeting. Doesn't speak well for the quality of his work.

This is going to spawn a million animated gif memes.
        Last edited by Darwock; 12-11-2015, 12:47.

Comment

I'm worried that it's really cold where he is. That's a lot of layers he's rockin'.

Comment

He's enjoying this one. I think it's Dumb and Dumberer.

Comment

Dear Father Christmas...

Comment

That's all well and good, until someone brings you down to earth with one of those drone neutralizing guns.

Comment

Just been informed that I don't have to come into work tomorrow. Result!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    I wish I could say the same but I'm out in Largs Main Street testing copper in a cabinet

Job will take a few hours but with 50kph winds and a thunderstorm I'm not looking forward to it

Anyway smile I sold both my omega watches fairly easily and now have the funds in place for my 'spectre' watch which should come in store in a week or so at my local omega boutique

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      Reminded me of august last year this guy called up from work and went through this script he had to read and to shorten what he said it was " i am sorry you have been made redundant and do not have to come into work today" and when he asked have you any questions my first was " so i do not not have to come in today ?"

Comment

It's still going! It's 7:55pm there. I saw an official printed schedule which didn't have Nausicaa. Maybe they switched things up.

I'm watching it on an iPhone while I work.

Also, I'm annoying people on FB by posting this on any nice/emotional statuses:

That's very nice. But are you watching Shia Labeouf? <link>

So far I've posted it on a soppy status about two people being married and having kids and stuff and another from someone who really loves their cat. Unfortunately for me, most of them are asleep right now.
                        Last edited by randombs; 13-11-2015, 00:31.

Comment

Just upgrade the Xbone to the elite machine.

My smile: new console smell

the foam, the plastic , the baggies. booyeah

Comment

So do you now have two XBox Ones?

Comment

No, I traded in the original machine.

Comment

Ah, good thinking! I wonder how long it'll take to fill the bigger HDD?! Not long now the B/C scheme is kicking in, I guess!
                                I still have all my 360 packaging and when I replaced my RRoD 360, I still have the new pads sat in those green bags under the telly!

Comment

Working...
                                X