X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just give him a new "tablet"

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      M.2 is twice as fast as SATA3 though so you wouldn't want to do that anyway.
      Only if it's a PCIE or NVMe drive, otherwise it's just a different form factor for standard SATA 3.

Comment

There's a tear down on ifixit showing the drive. I just assumed it's mini Sata or whatever because it looks like that but I'm not going to let such formalities stop me cracking that baby wide open!

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Only if it's a PCIE or NVMe drive, otherwise it's just a different form factor for standard SATA 3.
          The one in a MacBook is PCIE though isn't it?

I changed my clock multiplier from 36 to 42 in my BIOS today - didn't change any other setting and it appears to be fine. OCing is so easy now.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Just give him a new "tablet"[/IMG]

I'm gorging on Dilbert. I sorted by date and am reading every single one from the beginning. I'm around July 1990 right now. 15 years to go!

Comment

Finally some decent snow.
              And my new knife arrived. Happy days.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                The one in a MacBook is PCIE though isn't it?

I changed my clock multiplier from 36 to 42 in my BIOS today - didn't change any other setting and it appears to be fine. OCing is so easy now.
                On the new ones, I think it's standard SATA on the pre-2015 models.

Comment

Someone on NeoGAF thought that the NBA would have more global appeal than football does.

I smiled, it was the cutest thing.

Comment

Aww, NeoGAF! Kawaii ne!

Comment

Sean Bean getting more votes than Star Wars Battlefront in our Twitter pole.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                        Someone on NeoGAF thought that the NBA would have more global appeal than football does.

I smiled, it was the cutest thing.
                        Clearly they must live in a place with basketball nets on every corner because they haven't considered the formalities involved in actually playing basketball vs coats for goal posts for a game of footy in the park.

No contest.

Comment

New. Favourite. Advert

Comment

Originally posted by Bordersdown Twitter View Post
                            Sean Bean getting more votes than Star Wars Battlefront in our Twitter pole.
                            ...A Twitter pole?

[insert amusing play on words in jpeg form here]

Comment

The most amazing mario game sound mix, the video is just as amazing as the music

Comment

My daughter just puked into my dinner bowl.

Comment

Working...
                                X