Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't let her take the AWP.

Comment

Just tested out the google device manager "find my stuff" thing. Searched for my nexus and then my phone. For the phone it said: "Location: In your hand". Cheeky

Comment

Moving this week and will have broadband soooo much better then what i have ever used before

Also writing articles for www.play3r.net

Comment

Ultimate Member is a free user profile WordPress plugin that makes it easy to create powerful online communities and membership sites with WordPress

Not pron....

Comment

Last edited by Kit; 27-11-2015, 12:56.

Comment

My car went in for its first MOT today and passed with minor advisories

So happy, just expected it to cost a bomb

Comment

Loads of tit/ blue tit family birds twittering in the trees near the window at work yesterday during a dull moment. They looked very pleased with themselves.

We have a small garden at the back of work which joins straight onto the river so we get swans and all sorts near by. Would like to hang some bird feeders out but unsure if it would encourage mice/ rats.

Comment

I love watching tits too.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    I love watching tits too.

Comment

Won NaNoWriMo.

Comment

Sweet! What did you write?

Comment

I'm not even really sure. The plan was for a guy to go to a police station and report a crime but end up in some Kafka-esque nightmare of beaurocracy. That was it, that was all I had. No beginning, a vague middle, and no end!

So in the end he woke up, didn't know where he was or where he lived, and had been injured. He found a police station (eventually) but for no reason at all I had introduced this concept of a loving family home and so now he had this other goal to go for. He was stuck in the police station for not nearly as long as I'd hoped he would be, and then made it to his house where he currently is - minus the family. There were also some long scenes with a homeless man whose relevance to the story I'm still totally unsure of.

Overall, being NaNoWriMo, it's totally rubbish. But still so satisfying to win.

Comment

Good job there sir!

Comment

Awesome achievement. Well done!

Comment

Sounds great and well done for winning

But I sn't it still going on? Or was yours so good they decided to just end it early? I'm confused!

Comment

Working...
                                X