No announcement yet.

Little Things that Bring a Smile to Your Face 5: Rainbow Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is brilliant, closest on the road I've seen is an unmodded version near us but that was years ago.
    I'll never own one Probably for the best though, you can break your leg climbing in

Comment

Last year I discovered I could have a few hours every Saturday and Sunday morning for gaming while my wife slept.

But as it turns out, I didn't even need to do that. For me, there's nothing more boring than watching someone else play a game unless a) it's Street Fighter; b) they're good enough that it's interesting to watch(e.g. Evo). But my wife was enjoying watching me playing story-based stuff while she embarked on her new hobby of making jewelry. She drew the line at Resident Evil so I still have weekend morning fodder but I managed a good few hours playing Horizon and the Detroit demo.

Comment

I'm still getting high school sub jobs even though they're just exam invigilating.

Comment

Dinner party for 10 tomorrow night - some real characters attending too, so I know it’s going to be a great session. I wonder who will be daft enough to try a double straight goslings 151 proof rum?

Comment

Delorean coolness

Comment

Just locked the factory up, all nice and quiet, turn around to get in the car and a fox just casually strolls by with an entire hot dog in its mouth. All completely intact, big old sausage in a bun with mustard and ketchup all over it. There’s literally nothing open at this time of the night on the ind est so where the FECK could it of possibly got it from?.

Comment

The Nike basketball boots I've been wearing at work since early Oct got binned today as the toes are both markedly coming off, the front Air bubbles have both long popped, the front soles on each have 80% burned away (making them feel less comfy than Converse All Stars at the front).

As I wanted something that looked like a safety shoe from a distance (like my old Nike kinda did), I'd found some all black leather Adidas Superstars on sale and they arrived this morn.

No air but they're perfect for work and I know they'll last. And I might get a wingman pair of Air for days when I need a bit more foot excitement. Anyway, I binned my old Nike at the bus stop.

ANYWAY, I realised how similar the Superstar looks to the Lee Cooper safety trainers they give us. The only difference is they're a little flatter, all black like my new Adidas but with red stitching everywhere. They're a bit like a safety boot Converse All Star, they LOOK decent for a safety but have literally zero cushioning and are tight at the big toe, they feel like clogs, ingrowing toenail-exacerbating clogs, which isn't good when you average 12 hours of walking every day. I never wear these as they're so flat, I just keep em in my locker in case I get caught and told off, I just put them on for twenty minutes and wait for the supervisors to scatter, then I can put my good shoes back on. I'm always getting hassled bout shoes heh.

ANYWAY, it was my appraisal this aft, my arsey brain thought of a most amusing ruse, decided to take my Adidas off for the appraisal and put the fake Converse safeties that look similar on for the appraisal. This would let the supervisor think I'm wearing the safety shoe that looks a lot like my Adidas on the regular. And if they saw me from a distance, they would assume I'm wearing the safety shoe. And they would not hassle me about shoes but I could still wear my comfy shoes at work.

At my appraisal, the supervisor noted with surprise and happiness that I was wearing my safety shoes and I just said "yeah, I wear them all the time now". Plan is working, plan is in action, I love the game of it.

DOUBLE anyway, sorry for the rambling post. I

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
                  The Nike basketball boots I've been wearing at work since early Oct got binned today as the toes are both markedly coming off, the front Air bubbles have both long popped, the front soles on each have 80% burned away (making them feel less comfy than Converse All Stars at the front).

As I wanted something that looked like a safety shoe from a distance (like my old Nike kinda did), I'd found some all black leather Adidas Superstars on sale and they arrived this morn.

No air but they're perfect for work and I know they'll last. And I might get a wingman pair of Air for days when I need a bit more foot excitement. Anyway, I binned my old Nike at the bus stop.

ANYWAY, I realised how similar the Superstar looks to the Lee Cooper safety trainers they give us. The only difference is they're a little flatter, all black like my new Adidas but with red stitching everywhere. They're a bit like a safety boot Converse All Star, they LOOK decent for a safety but have literally zero cushioning and are tight at the big toe, they feel like clogs, ingrowing toenail-exacerbating clogs, which isn't good when you average 12 hours of walking every day. I never wear these as they're so flat, I just keep em in my locker in case I get caught and told off, I just put them on for twenty minutes and wait for the supervisors to scatter, then I can put my good shoes back on. I'm always getting hassled bout shoes heh.

ANYWAY, it was my appraisal this aft, my arsey brain thought of a most amusing ruse, decided to take my Adidas off for the appraisal and put the fake Converse safeties that look similar on for the appraisal. This would let the supervisor think I'm wearing the safety shoe that looks a lot like my Adidas on the regular. And if they saw me from a distance, they would assume I'm wearing the safety shoe. And they would not hassle me about shoes but I could still wear my comfy shoes at work.

At my appraisal, the supervisor noted with surprise and happiness that I was wearing my safety shoes and I just said "yeah, I wear them all the time now". Plan is working, plan is in action, I love the game of it.

DOUBLE anyway, sorry for the rambling post. I
                  All this trainer talk jazz; are you sure you aren’t slowly morphing into joe moustache?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                    All this trainer talk jazz; are you sure you aren’t slowly morphing into joe moustache?
                    Joefunk.

Comment

New psvr footy game trailer on PSN. 22 identical character models, game looks like it was made using build your own footy game construction kit and then a little box bottom left on screen saying "Actual in game footage" lol.

Comment

My condolences to the other Souls players on the forum, but I'm officially the best now

Comment

Just been followed on insta by a clothing brand called Twinkle Mountains. Sounds like an adult film star

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out his X-Men and GoT ones, too.

Stellar work.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                              Just been followed on insta by a clothing brand called Twinkle Mountains. Sounds like an adult film star

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
                              I thought tapatalk was disabled here?

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

My condolences to the other Souls players on the forum, but I'm officially the best now
                                I like the effort that went into "Happy" and then it was just **** it, just scribble the rest if this lol. Congratulations also.

Comment

Working...
                                X