• Show
Clear All

I enabled it again. GDPR meant they had to sort out their privacy holes
    Originally posted by Brad View Post
    I thought tapatalk was disabled here?
    Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

New psvr footy game trailer on PSN. 22 identical character models, game looks like it was made using build your own footy game construction kit and then a little box bottom left on screen saying "Actual in game footage" lol.

Comment

I like the effort that went into "Happy" and then it was just **** it, just scribble the rest if this lol.
        Haha, yes, I clocked that

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post

Check out his X-Men and GoT ones, too.

Stellar work.
          Ok - so which forum member is it?

Comment

That’s j0e musashi if I’m not mistaken.

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
              Ok - so which forum member is it?
              Please let it be jazzfunk

Comment

Remembered this earlier:

Guy in underwear with shovel smashes shop windows in Cardiff.

Comment

In an ideal world, an army landrover would appear, someone would get out and shoot them dead.

Comment

They weren't filming Dr Who that night.

Comment

Witness statement taken, glass cleaned up, tape job for the window done. Hopefully the auto glass place 2 blocks away can get me in tomorrow morning.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                        In an ideal world, an army landrover would appear, someone would get out and shoot them dead.
                        In an ideal world, the guns would seize up and he’d smash the land rover’s windows with the shovel.

Comment

...can we not talk about breaking car windows please? Too soon.

Comment

Had a bad haircut yesterday, went back today and just said shave it all off.

So I am now a skinhead. Looks weird and surreal but lovin the ventilation. Been ages since I had a skinheed.

Comment

I was tripping on acid many years ago and my hair was really doing my head in and so I cut it all off there and then using some stationary scissors. I thought it looked okay at the time but the next morning I realised just how awful it was cut. Had to go have it shaved. Told the barber my girlfriend did it.

Comment

I know you meant stationery scissors but I couldn’t help picturing you off your tits trying to wrestle with scissors that just would not budge

Comment

Working...
                                X